TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

NRL - Round 9

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 steef

steef
  • Coach
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

http://www.nrl.com/g...16/default.aspx

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook....156268557729980

#22 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

It made me laugh when Tamou threw everything at George near the end of the second half and looked to catch him high. Tamou just bounced off George and George, with 2 players hanging onto his lower half, just turned around to the ref to ask for a penalty like no one was there. Normally when Tamou hits you, you know about it :lol:

I just hope Tom can get somewhere near George. Before G left for Australia, Tom was supposed to be rated as the best of the 2. We could have a monster pack in a couple of years. Souths won't be bad either.

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

#23 Southstander13

Southstander13
  • Coach
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

It made me laugh when Tamou threw everything at George near the end of the second half and looked to catch him high. Tamou just bounced off George and George, with 2 players hanging onto his lower half, just turned around to the ref to ask for a penalty like no one was there. Normally when Tamou hits you, you know about it :lol:

I just hope Tom can get somewhere near George. Before G left for Australia, Tom was supposed to be rated as the best of the 2. We could have a monster pack in a couple of years. Souths won't be bad either.

Will be very interesting to see how Tom goes when he gets in, George has improved out of sight and really didnt expect him to make the impact he has.

#24 petero

petero
  • Coach
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

No doubt about that Burgess G has made a resounding impact in the NRL, possibly like no other young forward has in recent years.
His defence rate is superb and he is almost unstoppable with 10 yards to go to the line, the one blot on his sheet so far is the fact that every R/L fan in the WORLD has sat up and taken notice, that is with the exception of one ............Steve Macnamara! Or at least he is keeping his thoughts very deeply hidden under his hat on the subject to date.

The Warriors-Dogs match was truly brilliant one of the best so far this season and from both sides. James Graham also showed just how great the potential of our England pack can be with a scintallating display, even the commentators remarked on the fact that" Canterbury are such a different side with Graham in it "!
True too, for once he got into his rythmn they started to dominate the game and won a great victory, although I too thought that Pritchard also had a magnificent game as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users