Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Jamie Dallimore

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 AlwaysCru

AlwaysCru
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

Crooky says it most weeks in his column. Talbot gives them everything THEY need to win games. The coach, board & fans are giving it there all, overnight stays included. Lets hope the players at the end of the season can look at themselves and feel they have give it there all?
All I'm stating is Cru seem to have a happy ship, hard working players, who appear to be getting no special treatment but are producing solid performances. I also believe we (on our day) are a match for anyone in this league, but! We have yet to show it.
Whilst not griping to much, the players need to show that killer instinct whilst playing for a full 80 minutes.

You've got to concede it must be really tough to make the call on how you spend a limited budget, so I don't envy anyone the task.

Things are going well for us right now it can all turn on a coin and I think in this league momentum is key and starting well was important for us. But equally a bump in the road and I can see the advantage being eroded very quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users