Weekend Weather

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Town Army

Town Army
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:27 PM

Lets hope there's a lot of work going on to make sure the pitch is fit for play, poor forecast for next 3 days! Don't want a repeat of the Keighley puddle!

#2 widnesrlfc

widnesrlfc
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

Lets hope there's a lot of work going on to make sure the pitch is fit for play, poor forecast for next 3 days! Don't want a repeat of the Keighley puddle!

Be a advantage to your team if raining mate.

#3 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,802 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

Sad lad BKM is doing a rain dance at Haven hoping it rains more and more.    How sad is that?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#4 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,972 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

Sad lad BKM is doing a rain dance at Haven hoping it rains more and more.    How sad is that?

Just goes to show how bitter and twisted he really is.....

Forecast showing rain up until Monday..

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#5 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,823 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

Game being on but in a downpour will do us fine . Make things a bit of a leveller with handling etc ,and we love a forward arm wrestle !!

#6 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 281 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

BKM is the biggest mong I know
bluewhitearmy

#7 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 657 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

Sad lad BKM is doing a rain dance at Haven hoping it rains more and more. How sad is that?

Does not suprise me one bit....typical jambo!

#8 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,823 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

Yep , and they like to slag off everything connected with the World Cup since we took on the games !

#9 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 657 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

Yea, they didnt even want the world cup anyway! :lol:

#10 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 812 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

YOU have got to say the ICE MAN is is just as bad HE is so BIAS AGAINST TOWN if you replay to there post on there forum you get banned,BUT will let the like,s of BKM abuse the town with no action taken.

#11 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,823 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

Why would you Cato, all that funding to tidy up your ground , all that global tv and exposure and knock on recognition for the club and town , and some juicy rugby including seeing an all time legend of the game ,then one of the top teams to watch and 4 th faves for the comp ... And hopefully a couple of our lads as the icing on the cake ... Nah you can forget it its nowt !!!

Edited by DavidM, 09 May 2013 - 08:14 PM.

#12 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 841 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

We do these jampots never reveal themselves at fixtures and just do everything on a keyboard? I mean are they real people in the real world or loony bin escapees?

#13 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

game will be on dont worry.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#14 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 344 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

You want them revealed?

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#15 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 841 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:00 PM

Well not in a sense like taking off there masks but talk utter garbage then change there user names, there are plenty of cans of 7 up for the lads

#16 ameliasdaddy

ameliasdaddy
  • Workington
  • 132 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:49 AM

YOU have got to say the ICE MAN is is just as bad HE is so BIAS AGAINST TOWN if you replay to there post on there forum you get banned,BUT will let the like,s of BKM abuse the town with no action taken.

BKM is a real un isn't he? quite possibly the most town obsessed havenite on their forum.

TBH I like their forum for the crack, theres plenty of decent posters on there, but between BKM and the maturity police " OH GROW UP IM LOCKING THIS THREAD", it does get a bit tedious.

#17 widnesrlfc

widnesrlfc
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

What is the weather like in Workington today?

#18 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,539 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

I've just had a quick look at bkms thread, what a sad sack. It must be horrible having such an inferiority complex like he has, constantly bitter and crying over anything to do with a rival club. Just imagine How he must have been in the 90s when were were doing well, I bet he used to lie under his his ###### brown and yellow duvet cry ###### himself to sleep every night.

#19 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 841 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:43 AM

Weather isn't bad at present, hopefully get a bit of sun out this afternoon

#20 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,449 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

I've just had a quick look at bkms thread, what a sad sack. It must be horrible having such an inferiority complex like he has, constantly bitter and crying over anything to do with a rival club. Just imagine How he must have been in the 90s when were were doing well, I bet he used to lie under his his ###### brown and yellow duvet cry ###### himself to sleep every night.

hes probably only been a fan since haven had a decent spell a few years back.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users