Weekend Weather

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

Just started to rain on town ground weather watch ...doesn't look much .

Edited by DavidM, 10 May 2013 - 09:40 AM.

#22 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:42 AM

the game was off last time because of standing water because the ground underneath was rock solid, that certainly wont be the case now and the drains will be working to full effect now. no need to panic and as has been said it brings the 2 sides closer together if its a boggy pitch
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#23 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,531 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

32 start lads, wow i fancy your lot, whats your opinions, any injuries from last week?

Posted Image

#24 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

No new injuries we know of , Calderwood may be back so just one main player down . No DR or loan so may need a minor bit of rejigging , but no pressure on us . We'll have a good dig . If its wet conditions I'd take that 32 start.

#25 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 513 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

l bet he used to lie under his his ###### brown and yellow duvet cry ###### himself to sleep every night.

Yeah but it was probably white when he first started using it, does he have access to a toilet?

#26 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

Poor old BKM / H4E let him do his rain dance, he needs to be doing something to occupy his time on Sunday, because he certainly won't be watching his beloved tax dodging,Rate pinching team

#27 widnesrlfc

widnesrlfc
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

I want it hot and dry for open rugby.

#28 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

Good luck ...!

#29 widnesrlfc

widnesrlfc
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

Dreaming mate as warm weather would suit the Fulltime team.I think it will be a close game now.haha

#30 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

That was the old haven before they went bust hahahaven

#31 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

I want it hot and dry for open 

Just like how I like my sex....

#32 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

So......

Those down the road would rather -
Give up a prime Challenge Cup tie against a Super League team to concentrate on the League. Give up all those gate receipts on a 2-3,000 crowd, plus bar takings, etc, etc, just to help grandad Rodders get fit.

Slag off the World Cup and boycott the games and the chance to see IMO potential semi-finalists in Tonga.

Its a sad, insular life down there.

#33 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:39 PM

The silence will no doubt be as they haven't got there giro yet to top up there dongle

#34 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

BKM is a real un isn't he? quite possibly the most town obsessed havenite on their forum.

TBH I like their forum for the crack, theres plenty of decent posters on there, but between BKM and the maturity police " OH GROW UP IM LOCKING THIS THREAD", it does get a bit tedious.

Since Choccy was banned BKM has taken over the title of the most bitter and twisted poster on there.

Looking forward to Sunday, even if it is raining!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#35 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 354 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:23 AM

They are now airing their grubby laundry on deluded fans.com its like a soap opera!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#36 Bring back the wall

Bring back the wall
  • Players
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:31 AM

Enough about jameaters,is the game on or wot

#37 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

BKM is untouchable on that forum he can post what he likes i'm afraid. for a well moderated site his constant anti town threads are allowed. reply with similar sarcasm and your banned. he has been on here and reported back we have had a sense of humour failure. the knicker sniffer also says there has been a shower up here for years. so after 7 beatings what's that make shaven. o obviously all jealous of tomorrow.

Edited by town4me, 11 May 2013 - 11:25 AM.

#38 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

What a lovely afternoon we have had with lots of good sunshine and a good drying wind.    That'll upset a few on the Haven forum.     :lol:  :lol:

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#39 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 296 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

Be a few prays for rain tomorrow from the jambos
bluewhitearmy

#40 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Be a few prays for rain tomorrow from the jambos

And BKM will be doing his rain dance again!!!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users