FREE!!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

If anyone is into there manager games this is a must!

loads of teams to manage from sl right down to ncl3

also loads of foriegn teams

this is the website http://www.rugbyleaguemanager.co.uk/

and this is where to download it and its FREE! https://www.box.com/...uaxxw2w1g7re91p

#2 brooza

brooza
  • 4,301 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

St Albans Centurions in there!

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#3 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

Nathan Brown needs to get on it and hone his skills.

#4 brooza

brooza
  • 4,301 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:12 PM

It even has player names for NCL3!

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

#5 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

Before I download it, will it work on Mac?

Posted Image

#6 brooza

brooza
  • 4,301 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

I don't know, I've never met him

#7 brooza

brooza
  • 4,301 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:35 PM

Also, no.

#8 Leighton10

Leighton10
  • Coach
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:53 PM

Does it work on I pad?

#9 ehbandit

ehbandit
  • Coach
  • 590 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

Does it work on I pad?

no

#10 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 9,733 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

Rugby League Manager on iPhone would ruin my life!
Posted Image

#11 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,664 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:01 AM

I havnt got far into the game only 3 friendlies but how come all the players have no fatigue left before the end of the game?( also I used all my interchanges throughout the game) so it wasn't that.

Edited by thundergaz, 13 May 2013 - 10:01 AM.

#12 brooza

brooza
  • 4,301 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:05 AM

St Albans Centurions stats are all wrong! None of the ages are correct, most of the positions are wrong, and some of the names are made up!

The lads that are included in the game are loving it though!

#13 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:51 PM

St Albans Centurions stats are all wrong! None of the ages are correct, most of the positions are wrong, and some of the names are made up! The lads that are included in the game are loving it though!

yeah same happens with me with millom, its got all the right players but there all in the wrong position and there ages are all wrong, if you start a new season it randomly picks there age an position.

The tactics and all that are a bit complicated aswell takes abit to get used to.

It is free though so cant complain!

The maker of the game does it in his spare time so fair play to him....

#14 bedlam breakout

bedlam breakout
  • Coach
  • 740 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:53 PM

i might walk home alone

the inside of a 3star halex table tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to.

#15 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 967 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:52 PM

I havnt got far into the game only 3 friendlies but how come all the players have no fatigue left before the end of the game?( also I used all my interchanges throughout the game) so it wasn't that.

Depends who you are and who you're playing. I have no problem with fatigue unless I play the NRL teams as a SL club. Other SL clubs though and I'm fine.

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users