Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Etuate Uaisele

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:45 PM

As revealed at the forum had signed for next season!

Wing/centre last played in NRL at Penrith Panthers in 2012 but playing in NSW cup competition at the moment - 30+ NRL appearances

Will be playing for Tonga in the World Cup

Known for some bone crunching hits - will make yere look like a pussycat - a definate fan favourite for next season and an excellent signing

Edited by elppaxr2i, 09 May 2013 - 11:07 PM.

#2 brummie-eagle

brummie-eagle
  • Coach
  • 818 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

Known for some bone crunching hits - will make yere look like a pussycat - a definate fan favourite for next season and an excellent signing

Im sure Menzie will see about that! Good to see that the Championship clubs can attract quality players like this anyway
why dont they just give andy farrell his medal now?- ray french before the challenge cup final 1998

#3 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 487 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

Article in the YEP.

http://www.yorkshire...isele-1-5660882

#4 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

Says on Sky text that some SL clubs were after him, but he chose us. Thanks for screening Elppax.

#5 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:57 PM

Just thinking if he is a handful and a bit of a brute. We could say Et U Brute. Brute what a nickname. Incidentally powerful words ab out recruitment from Feisal on the Official Rovers and a hands off warning about existing players. Warms the heart to read his words.

#6 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

Pretty amazing signing for little old Fev. I dont know how they pulled it off but long may it continue. Viva the Fevolution
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#7 Railway End

Railway End
  • Coach
  • 594 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:33 AM

As a regular watcher of the NRL I think Etu's signing is brilliant for us.  He is quick, powerful and a big hitter in defence.  His positioning in defence lets him down sometimes and I guess this is why he is playing NSW cup at the moment rather than first grade at Penrith.  Having said that I would say he is more than capable of holding his own in our league.

He played on the wing in the recent Samoa v Tonga test match (scoring a try) and had the honour of leading the Tongan Haka - clip attached.

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

#8 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:39 AM

He might  be playing against the Italians in the World Cup at Halifax. Reckon i shall be going to see what he is like.

#9 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:45 AM

He might  be playing against the Italians in the World Cup at Halifax. Reckon i shall be going to see what he is like.

Had my ticket for Italy v Tonga for months. B)

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm