Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet Amateur Teams

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 Penola

Penola
  • 600 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

You are still alive then. I was beginning to worry about your health. Although I did hear you had been arrested on Operation Yew Tree.

No need for that

#22 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

Wibsey Warriors 38 v 36 Hunslet Old Boys ft..........

Brighouse Rangers A v Hunslet Old Boys A ............Game Called Off........

Wigan St Judes 20 v 44 Hunslet Warriors ft..........

Sharlston Rovers 54 v Nevison Leap 26

Sharlston play Wibsey in the final of the Barla cup.

chappy

#23 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

Sharlston Rovers 54 v Nevison Leap 26

Sharlston play Wibsey in the final of the Barla cup.

Clean sweep for Sharlston this season Col , well done to Wibsey on todays game aswell

#24 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

Clean sweep for Sharlston this season Col , well done to Wibsey on todays game aswell

Never predict winning Rik but they wont get a better chance, but the league title could have gone anywhere this year and thats why the Pennine premier league is such a good one.

chappy

#25 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

Never predict winning Rik but they wont get a better chance, but the league title could have gone anywhere this year and thats why the Pennine premier league is such a good one.

Yeh i agree with the Pennine League comment , last year we beat Sharlston 3 times and a few good signings and youngsters coming thru and there a class side this year , top notch defence and strong pack...............How would you rate this side from the one 6 years ago Col

#26 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:00 PM

Half of first team shitting them selves because its upton tommz. And they knocked ###### out of yous last time

Ask them what happened today my old love. How did you get on?

#27 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:02 PM

No need for that

Horrible person "whoever he is" the thing is he won't say who is.

#28 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:08 PM

Hunslet old boys can confirm that are A team game against brighouse A has been called off. If you look on sky sports news it's the only pitch in England that has called there game off because its to hard Full Of S H I T

We called it off for players safety and you never know you might need players for the final, oooops wait a minute!!!!!!

#29 Cardigan Arms

Cardigan Arms
  • Coach
  • 544 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

watch your pockets in that dressing room.Robbos about.

#30 hunsletoldboys

hunsletoldboys
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

Now I no who you r mr robbo. How's your losing medal knob

#31 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

Now I no who you r mr robbo. How's your losing medal knob

Don't collect medals love. I don't care if you know who I am but the fact is I don't hide who I am but you do.

#32 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

watch your pockets in that dressing room.Robbos about.

Good grammar. Thing is with people like you is that you will never come from behind your computer so on that note have a nice life.

#33 hunsletoldboys

hunsletoldboys
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

Don't collect medals love. I don't care if you know who I am but the fact is I don't hide who I am but you do.

how many clubs you had you must be in the guinness book of records by now. As about the pitch full of ######

#34 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

how many clubs you had you must be in the guinness book of records by now. As about the pitch full of ######

Not as many as Francis Maloney. Next question? Your not fat and spotty and play prop for the old boys are you by any chance?

#35 hunsletoldboys

hunsletoldboys
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

No but I'm sure he would like to no what you've saying about him. Look at you up setting people mr robbo you will never change

#36 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

No but I'm sure he would like to no what you've saying about him. Look at you up setting people mr robbo you will never change

Once again good English my friend. It's obvious you have more of a problem with me than I do you so I will leave it there. Take care and good luck in the final 😛😛😛😛😛

#37 hunsletoldboys

hunsletoldboys
  • Players
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:58 PM

Once again good English my friend. It's obvious you have more of a problem with me than I do you so I will leave it there. Take care and good luck in the final 😛😛😛😛😛

We got beat by a team that played good rugby and to come from 14 down to win.hows your knees doing they had any contact would heads lol. What happened at thornhill did they see you for who you really are and get rid I hope brighouse do to sooner rather than later. And as for pitch today and why couldn't A teams kick off at 12.00 like we asked and first team kick off at 2.30pm because you had junior that kicked off at 10.30 so would have finished for 11.45 ish. Because you didn't have a team. It's funny you tried changing fixture on Wednesday when we said no you say picth is unplayable lolololol JOKE

#38 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

We got beat by a team that played good rugby and to come from 14 down to win.hows your knees doing they had any contact would heads lol. What happened at thornhill did they see you for who you really are and get rid I hope brighouse do to sooner rather than later. And as for pitch today and why couldn't A teams kick off at 12.00 like we asked and first team kick off at 2.30pm because you had junior that kicked off at 10.30 so would have finished for 11.45 ish. Because you didn't have a team. It's funny you tried changing fixture on Wednesday when we said no you say picth is unplayable lolololol JOKE

Think you need to go back to school dude. I will answer your question though. I moved to Brighouse as its the next step for me which is coaching. I got offered the under 16's at Thornhill but said no and then I got offered the assistant at Brighouse. I hope this clears things up for you. Have a nice time in Blackpool.

#39 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:08 AM

What has any of this school playground drivel got to do with HUNSLET HAWKS. Week after week we have news of games and results concerning Hunslet amateur RL teams posted on the Hunslet Hawks forum, why?

There are forums on here that cater for the amateur game why not use them?

IMO it's about time the moderator locked this thread before it gets out of hand.

#40 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:08 AM

Yeh i agree with the Pennine League comment , last year we beat Sharlston 3 times and a few good signings and youngsters coming thru and there a class side this year , top notch defence and strong pack...............How would you rate this side from the one 6 years ago Col

Its very hard to compare teams Rik as things change over the years the Barla National Cup isn't what it use to be as most of the top conference teams don't enter anymore so getting to the finals for me was a lot harder to achieve then. The greatest memory personally for me regarding Sharlston was when Sharlston beat Dewsbury at Post Office Road in the challenge cup and a certain 17 year old Danny Grimshaw scored one of the tries in front of 2000 spectators. Under Martin Wood they had the best defence I can remember but for me Gordie Long has to be the stand out in terms of his commitment for the Rovers both as a player and now a great coach and I must mention the Committee behind the scenes who with hard work has turned Sharlston Rovers into one of the top clubs in the country.

chappy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users