RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

£2 Entry v Hemel SHOCK

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 764 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:27 AM

you could have printed some and asked the shops if they would display them agree it would be good if they did get more involved I know some co-operatives have been involved in promoting the day such as RBH and have passed out information to all its members . The club will hopefully learn from the day and inprove on its promotion of events . As for today i'm looking forward to a great game of Rugby League see you there .

Edited by boro hornet, 02 June 2013 - 10:28 AM.

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#22 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 677 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

you could have printed some and asked the shops if they would display them agree it would be good if they did get more involved I know some co-operatives have been involved in promoting the day such as RBH and have passed out information to all its members . The club will hopefully learn from the day and inprove on its promotion of events . As for today i'm looking forward to a great game of Rugby League see you there .

The Co-ops must have had the posters because the Co-op shop in Norden displayed theirs. It looks like it is down to the individual shop managers apathy, sorry disgession whether they display it or not.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#23 Hornetto

Hornetto
  • Coach
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

Attendance 809.

Just shy of biggest in Ch1, bigger than four games in the division above and 300 more than Oldham.

Posted Image
These Lads Can Run for 80 Minutes - the infamous Hornets fanzine is back from the dead: and just as biased as ever!
Match reports, previews and other stuff that comes into our heads at
http://theseladscanr...ns.blogspot.com

#24 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:35 AM

Attendance 809.

Just shy of biggest in Ch1, bigger than four games in the division above and 300 more than Oldham.

Surely not!!!  Oldham are known for having massive crowds, they come on here all the time telling us so, you simply MUST have made a mistake sir!

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users