League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

BBC to show more World Cup games than originally announced.

world cup bbc

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

I'd be amazed if it ends up on S4C - they don't even read out the RL scores or any reports of the Welsh derby, but I am always hopeful.   

Derby?  It's about three hours drive!

#22 brooza

brooza
  • 4,303 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

Derby?  It's about three hours drive!

Better than the London-Catalans derby!

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#23 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,235 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:23 PM

I've read and re-read this thread, and I think there must be something wrong with TRL, because nobody's posted a rant about how this is terrible news and that the game is doomed. Can you check the software, Webby?

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#24 brooza

brooza
  • 4,303 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

I've read and re-read this thread, and I think there must be something wrong with TRL, because nobody's posted a rant about how this is terrible news and that the game is doomed. Can you check the software, Webby?

There's been a thread started explaining this http://www.totalrl.c...-is-on-its-way/

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users