Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Batley v Swinton

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,563 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:50 PM

Good result for Raiders.  Batley have beaten Swinton 36-6. Does it also put Raiders result against Swinton in perspective.

Posted Image

#2 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

Batley are one of the hardest teams to beat at home to be fair. But Swinton were very poor when we played them.

#3 richie keay

richie keay

Tipping Comp Winner

• Coach
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

Bad result with Keighley picking up a bonus point against Dewsbury puts us pack to the foot of the table, with most of our rivals still having a game in hand over us.
Posted Image

#4 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 885 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Should I be an optomist or pessimist. I'll go for the former. With 13 games left, 7 at home. Thats 39 points on offer. Apart from the top 5 we have 8 games what are very winnable. And of the top 5 we have 4 of them at home so I think we might be ok. What does everyone think???

FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#5 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,474 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:24 AM

Beat everyone at home, win a few away games & stay up......simples :)

#6 Alias

Alias
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:38 AM

Lets be positive and get behind the lads . It ain't over till its over ☺ keep the faith. ..

#7 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,554 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

theres 4 worse teams in this league than barrow, dewsbury,keighley,swinton and donny. i think all 3 cumbrians will be fine. we can all do each other favours in the coming weeks by stopping the teams we beat getting bonus points.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#8 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,172 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:33 PM

theres 4 worse teams in this league than barrow, dewsbury,keighley,swinton and donny. i think all 3 cumbrians will be fine. we can all do each other favours in the coming weeks by stopping the teams we beat getting bonus points.

Spot on there mate we need all 3 cumbrian teams in the Championship

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#9 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

The current league table would suggest otherwise!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users