Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Mcnamara off to Hull KR according to Mick Gledhill on twitter

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 The Daddy_merged

The Daddy_merged
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

After the world cup it says, any truth in this?

#2 clement

clement
  • Coach
  • 567 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:12 AM

Hopefully it's before the World Cup,might be in with a chance of winning it then.

#3 walter sobchak

walter sobchak
  • Coach
  • 1,616 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:40 AM

Hopefully it's before the World Cup,might be in with a chance of winning it then.

LOL, exactly.

#4 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

The name of the source might be an indication of how seriously to take this.

#5 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:27 AM

The name of the source also told me about the 2x12 team SL with the split after 11 matches 2 weeks before it was announced in the media. Mick isn't the persona that used to post on these websites. He actually takes RL seriously in real life.

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

#6 tonyXIII

tonyXIII
  • Coach
  • 4,957 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:35 AM

The name of the source also told me about the 2x12 team SL with the split after 11 matches 2 weeks before it was announced in the media. Mick isn't the persona that used to post on these websites. He actually takes RL seriously in real life.

+1

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society
Founder (and, so far, only) member.

#7 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:48 AM

Why anyone would follow Mick Gledhill on twitter is beyond me.

#8 tonyXIII

tonyXIII
  • Coach
  • 4,957 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

I don't use twitter. I text him or call him on the phone, and he texts me or calls me on the phone. He is a different person to the one you lot remember.

#9 roughyedspud

roughyedspud
  • Coach
  • 3,536 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

brian mcdermott is taking over england after the world cup........

OLDHAM RLFC
the 8TH most successful team in british RL

#10 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,662 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:37 AM

Makes some sense, Macnamara still lives in Walkington, just a short drive from Hull.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#11 Ackroman

Ackroman
  • Coach
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

For someone very "new" to this board I wonder how you could gather that opinion.

#12 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,600 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

Expect Hull KR fans to start an urgent campaign against there being any promotion and relegation under the new system.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#13 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,662 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:15 PM

For someone very "new" to this board I wonder how you could gather that opinion.

The new mask appears to have slipped slightly.

Hudgell stated yesterday that Sandercock "is an employee of Hull KR and has a contract to the end of the year."

Very reassuring.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#14 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,982 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

My guess is rhuby.

As for McNamara, bad move for him, bad move for Hull KR. So I'm all for it!

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#15 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

The new mask appears to have slipped slightly.

Hardly, not hidden from my first post.

#16 thirteenthman

thirteenthman
  • Coach
  • 2,612 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

This is the same person who was claiming on Twitter that BT Sports had got the TV contract for the NRL. Just a few days later Premier announced they had won the contract.

I wouldn't question whether he takes RL seriously, I'd simply question whether to take what he says seriously.

#17 Amber Avenger

Amber Avenger
  • Coach
  • 5,666 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

I have no doubt Mick is different now to his "glory" days on here, don't know him but enough do. That said he can still be slightly hyperbolic on twitter though (not that there is anything wrong with that)

SQL Honours
Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009
CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

#18 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:49 PM

I have no doubt Mick is different now to his "glory" days on here, don't know him but enough do. That said he can still be slightly hyperbolic on twitter though (not that there is anything wrong with that)

His twitter name alone was sufficient enough on its own to bring me to the verge of vomiting.

#19 tonyXIII

tonyXIII
  • Coach
  • 4,957 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:54 PM

This is the same person who was claiming on Twitter that BT Sports had got the TV contract for the NRL. Just a few days later Premier announced they had won the contract.

I wouldn't question whether he takes RL seriously, I'd simply question whether to take what he says seriously.

I think that could apply to just about all posters on here, even me. ;)

Errr. I mean taking anyone on here seriously, not anyone taking Mick seriously. I must be more careful when I post.

Edited by tonyXIII, 13 May 2013 - 12:55 PM.

#20 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,662 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

My guess is rhuby!

H for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users