Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Meet the new coach

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

As much as I agree with you coolie. If he was the best candidate for the job then he should get it IMO ( apparently their was 12 that applied so if he is the best of the 12 he must have something about him). Every coach deserves a chance and DP was a similar mould when he first came to us. But our BOD as high ambitions and if the new coach doesn't match them he will be shipped out I'm sure. So if he doesn't cut the mustard so to speak the gamble will only last a season at most I'm sure. Also you say we can only go one way I disagree we have won one final out of 6 we could take all before us so we can get better but like you say we can also get worse.

Where the heck did 12 eligible coaches appear from ?.

#22 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

Where the heck did 12 eligible coaches appear from ?.

Don't know but that's what we were told

#23 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:05 PM

Where the heck did 12 eligible coaches appear from ?.

well, until you saw john bastians name,, you probably wouldn't have him in the 12, plus we were told there was interest from overseas

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#24 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

well, until you saw john bastians name,, you probably wouldn't have him in the 12, plus we were told there was interest from overseas

You have let me down OR. I fully expected your reply to be "from Ross,s garage".

#25 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

You have let me down OR. I fully expected your reply to be "from Ross,s garage".

sorry Bob, i've not been well. i was in bed 3 days with a high fever, wife says i was rambling on and making sense, she had to call the doctor, but i'm over it now.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#26 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

sorry Bob, i've not been well. i was in bed 3 days with a high fever, wife says i was rambling on and making sense, she had to call the doctor, but i'm over it now.

Look after thissen OR.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users