Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Memeories of 1973

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JamieDewsReporter

JamieDewsReporter
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

Hi,

I'm Jamie from the Dewsbury Reporter. We are doing a supplement this week on the 40th anniversary of Dewsbury's 1973 champions and we are looking for fans' memories of the famous team.

Were you at the game? At the town hall for the trophy parade? Or do you just have a memory of the '73 crop?

Get in touch on here, email jamie.presland@jpress.co.uk or tweet me at @MorleyOb_Jamie.

I look forward to hearing your memories.

#2 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:01 PM

Wots the deadline for submissions Jamie, im sure my dad would like to contribute but hes still writing on chalkboards at the moment, snail mail is hi tech for him :blink:

Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#3 JamieDewsReporter

JamieDewsReporter
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

Hi,

It's quite a short deadline I'm afraid, we ideally need it all here by tomorrow night, Wednesday morning at a stretch. I am available on my work phone if that is easier for him? Number is 07860 531361.

Jamie

#4 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

I will email his submission tomorrow afternoon.

All i remember is being dragged home after the game because bbc were showing 2nd half highlights

(presumably cos my dad cudnt believe we won lol)

Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#5 JamieDewsReporter

JamieDewsReporter
  • Players
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

Thanks John,

If you could email it to jamie.presland@jpress.co.uk some time this evening that would be great.

Jamie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users