• 5,799 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

True wonky , pitch is knitting and greening and looking fine now

#142 thetimberman

thetimberman
  • Coach
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:04 PM

i was on about your lot as a whole continually discussing haven every single thread has something about haven in it.as for me coming on here well theres no haven site on this forum,taken away because it was just abused by town fans.talking of abused wonder which one of your fine upstanding fans will abuse gareth tomorrow,its bound to happen. 

The Haven forum was removed some time ago along with several others on here as it was never used, nothing to do with any abuse, so wind the neck in jam boy keyboard warrior, and just to prove i am not hiding behind a user name, the name is Tadje, i can be found at most home games, some away and the occasional Haven game, :tongue:  

#143 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 02:39 PM

This is a good website and the forums are moderated well.
Threads would be locked and posters warned.

If haven fans had used it, the site would still be there to use - simple as. Can't blame the Town fans for that, whatsoever.

Far better on here than the closed-shop dictatorship that is the jam forum

#144 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 841 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

Man of many names you keep popping back up talking ###### so u must really support town it's the only thing I can think, a true supporter would be in London like when we played there travellers branch always but apparently no one apart from directors and players going, top fans top crackpots also

#145 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,793 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

work commitments stop me from going down to the capital else i would of been there as i enjoy the away matches,except for the visit up the road.always have a good crack with the hunslet lads,so dont go upsetting them tomorrow now or our ref.  

Your ref will be okay as long as he refs in a fair way.    He wasn't too bad last time we had him so if he refs the same way then he'll be fine.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#146 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

work commitments stop me from going down to the capital else i would of been there as i enjoy the away matches,except for the visit up the road.always have a good crack with the hunslet lads,so dont go upsetting them tomorrow now or our ref.

did you have a good crack with them when their team nilled shaven lol.

#147 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 841 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:42 PM

You must have keyboard warriored them or something as u clearly never leave ur computer babbling, u must not have ur giro for a can of 7up chap

#148 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,799 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

I bought a bottle of 7 up that was on offer in Asda .It was like dishwater . I'm going back to sprite !

#149 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,793 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

and what if he doesnt more abuse?? i take it last time you had him you won then?

He only got abuse off a couple of crackpots long after the game had finished so stop trying to stir it.    I can't even remember who were were playing last time we had him but I do note that every week almost Haven seem to have an issue with the ref on their forum and that's before the game is played!!

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#150 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,799 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

I never knew we had such a vicious ,foul mouthed abusive set of fans in our bear bit of a ground , I really didn't .

#151 Supporter

Supporter
  • Coach
  • 459 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:51 PM

The Hunslet forum suggested earlier that the following Hunslet players are being rested tomorrow: Watson, Keinhorst., Pryce, Singleton and Haughey. Whether this is true only tomorrow will tell, I did however notice that Singleton is actually in the Leeds 19 man squad for their Monday night match.

Edited by Supporter, 18 May 2013 - 05:13 PM.

#152 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,793 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:55 PM

correct we do as 90 per cent of them are incompetent,but we dont abuse them face to face in our ground 15 minutes after a game.im not stirring anything keith thats what happened.said crackpots are your fans,then theres the pint throwing incident against fax and the abuse to hunslet fans and the foul mouthed abuse to a 14 year old widnes fan lot of crackpots in your fan base eh.

As there is in many crowds ask the Leigh fans what they think of Haven's fans from years back.    You could also witness the abuse from a young Haven fan on the television at one match last season.    Are you trying to make out yours are whiter than white?

#153 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

correct we do as 90 per cent of them are incompetent,but we dont abuse them face to face in our ground 15 minutes after a game.im not stirring anything keith thats what happened.said crackpots are your fans,then theres the pint throwing incident against fax and the abuse to hunslet fans and the foul mouthed abuse to a 14 year old widnes fan lot of crackpots in your fan base eh.

sticking to your agenda then. lol. keep it coming you are a funny lad choccy. shaven are the best team in cumbria and massive things happening to shaven in next 12 months and shaven fans are perfect! i'ev never laughed so much in ages.

#154 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,799 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:06 PM

Gonna be a good player Singleton by the look of it . Big unit !.... And time to just ignore that bloke from now on. Let him talk and troll to himself .

Edited by DavidM, 18 May 2013 - 05:08 PM.

#155 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

Singleton is a Cumbrian as well......from Barrow?

Yes, time to ignore, when sad poster starts bringing that sort of stuff up, without acknowledging the same from Haven fans. Troll.

#156 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,799 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

Believe he is yes . Fair few about . Wouldn't it be good to see Cumbria get regular meaningful games ?

#157 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

There's a World Cup coming up.....

Scotland, Tonga and Italy are playing at Derwent Park. It would be great if a Cumbria game could be arranged against one of those teams, as a warm-up game for them.
Would also generate more publicity for the upcoming games at DP.

Wonder if the Haven players would boycott the Cumbria squad in the same way as their so-called RL fans are boycotting the RLWC games?

#158 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,799 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

Good idea Shaun , great to see Cumbria in action more with all Cumbrians ( esp. SL ones )eager and available to play .

Edited by DavidM, 18 May 2013 - 05:30 PM.

#159 widnesrlfc

widnesrlfc
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Leuluai I do not rate but I hope does well for you lot tomorrow.Is Declan Hulme playing or any other Widnes players?Lawton needs a 6 mth loan as not quiet ready for Superleague.

#160 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,799 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:56 PM

Doesn't look like it . As for Lawton we'd be happy to accommodate you there , this year or next !!! We have two excellent wide forwards but can't have enough big strong classy players !

Edited by DavidM, 18 May 2013 - 05:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users