Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Spread the word -UAE Have Rugby league

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 The Mascot

The Mascot
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

http://m.thenational...eception-in-uae

The lengths they have gone to accommodate me :-) I was also proud to captain Mana despite playing against a well drilled young side hosting 2 superleague players we won the first 20 with my style of rugby - unfortunately there were 60mins of their style of rugby to follow. Roll on this weekend

Edited by The Mascot, 14 May 2013 - 09:49 PM.

#2 SPARTACUS

SPARTACUS
  • Coach
  • 925 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

Ive seen your style of rugby "Mascot", but seem to remember it only lasted around 10mins !
May the FORCE be with you.
Top Bombing - Ave it son.
ITS SPITTIN !!
Its not bloody TIDDLEYWINKS ya know !!

#3 The Mascot

The Mascot
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:47 PM

Ha cheers Spartacus am maturing and still have my rugby career ahead of me don't want a reputation now do I - have to say though the quality of players out here is beyond belief and many ex newzealand Australia b team players that now qualify for UAE international status - wouldn't be a bad emerging nation to look at for players for someone who can see further than the normal places.

#4 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

Ha cheers Spartacus am maturing and still have my rugby career ahead of me don't want a reputation now do I - have to say though the quality of players out here is beyond belief and many ex newzealand Australia b team players that now qualify for UAE international status - wouldn't be a bad emerging nation to look at for players for someone who can see further than the normal places.

Never got that email mate?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#5 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:03 PM

Good on you mate, Good to hear there's still life in them little legs...!! !!

#6 The Mascot

The Mascot
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 08:16 PM

Cheers Mr s - love it.

Mr evo I will see the boys on Friday will chase - did you check re cost to get a shirt to UAE want to see if I can get a signed hunslet shirt here for the UAE final and see if I can get a UAE falcon shirt coming back the other way :-)

See if I can get hunslet hawks shirt in the gulf news - national press for the UAE

#7 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

I will sort it mate, leave it with me!

Hunslet twinned with Dubai :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#8 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:54 PM

I will sort it mate, leave it with me!

Hunslet twinned with Dubai :)

u after freebie trip out there gaz

#9 The Mascot

The Mascot
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

Gaz is welcome here anytime as are any of my pals, its not bad idea Mr Evans text me how quickly we can get a shirt across and will send you details of final and will get Sol to contact you tomorrow :-)

#10 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:28 AM

Gaz is welcome here anytime as are any of my pals, its not bad idea Mr Evans text me how quickly we can get a shirt across and will send you details of final and will get Sol to contact you tomorrow :-)

Sounds like the sequel to the Spain trips...!!

DUBAI... Its like Narnia out there  :P

#11 The Mascot

The Mascot
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:22 PM

http://www.sydneysun...854f04a86cb66f0

And so the journey continues :-) The final it is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users