Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Should Championship clubs be Boxing clever?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,307 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

I have a potential suggestion. I’m going to throw it out there. If you like it, great! If you don’t then just throw it straight back…

What do you reckon?

:)

Posted Image

#2 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:33 PM

Gav

I like your ideas, well thought out and personally Boxing Day has been lacking something for many years, oh yes a crunch local derby match, nothing like it. Cash-flow is the lifeblood of any small business so all smaller clubs would need to carefully model the season and budget tightly. However get the product right and I think crowds will grow, yes the weather might play its part but hey look at UK over last two weeks, snow and hailstones in mid-May !

Think your idea is better than the rest.

Andy
Posted Image

#3 PeteM

PeteM
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

And another... Saturday's Press...

http://www.yorkpress..._changes_work_/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users