TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

Super League League Reconstruction

which of these 3 options

• Please log in to reply
441 replies to this topic

Poll: Super League Format (129 member(s) have cast votes)

Which opition/format for Super league do you want from 2015 onwards?

1. Voted Option 1 - Super League reverts to a 12-team competition (from 14) and a 10 or 12-team Championship, with one club promoted and relegated each year. (48 votes [37.21%])

Percentage of vote: 37.21%

2. Voted Option 2 - A two division Super League with each division comprising of 10 teams. (19 votes [14.73%])

Percentage of vote: 14.73%

3. Voted Opition 3 - Two divisions of 12 in Super League with teams playing each other one to provide 11 fixtures before spliting into 3 groups of 8 in mi-season then playing each other home & away to provide 14 more Matches. (62 votes [48.06%])

Percentage of vote: 48.06%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#441 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,636 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

Well, it's not up to you to dtermine when a thread will end. If there have been and only ever will be four men to take clubs forward to promotion and beyond, what are you and the other crusaders for the staus quo afraid of ?

Maybe you are wrong ? Its happened before. After all, we now know the earth is not flat and the sun is just a minor star.

If I may

He hasn't said the thread has ended
Merely that has no wish to take further part in it.
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#442 The Parksider

The Parksider
  • Coach
  • 17,701 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

If I may

He hasn't said the thread has ended
Merely that has no wish to take further part in it.

Thank you.

I refer my right honourable friend to the answer I gave in post #438

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users