RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

A Rugby League event in Rochdale Library

Something a bit different

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Geoff Lee

Geoff Lee
  • Coach
  • 488 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

This coming Saturday (May 18th), Rochdale Library have invited me to speak about how I wrote my four Lancashire novels. One Winter, One Spring, One Summer and One Autumn are all inspired by the old saying about work "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."

They all have a strong Rugby League background  and cover the last four decades of the 20th century. The event runs from 2 until 3.30 and admission is free and everybody is welcome to attend.

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer and One Autumn, all written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

I have now just had my fifth novel published. It is called "Two Seasons" and has a background of Work, Family, Old Friends and Rugby League during 2002 and 2003.

#2 saints10coach

saints10coach
  • 1,664 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:40 AM

This coming Saturday (May 18th), Rochdale Library have invited me to speak about how I wrote my four Lancashire novels. One Winter, One Spring, One Summer and One Autumn are all inspired by the old saying about work "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."

They all have a strong Rugby League background  and cover the last four decades of the 20th century. The event runs from 2 until 3.30 and admission is free and everybody is welcome to attend.

Rochdale Library. Should be just a bit noisier than Spotland on match days.

#3 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

Yep, and a lot nosier than Whitebank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users