Something a bit different

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Geoff Lee

Geoff Lee
  • Coach
  • 497 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

This coming Saturday (May 18th), Rochdale Library have invited me to speak about how I wrote my four Lancashire novels. One Winter, One Spring, One Summer and One Autumn are all inspired by the old saying about work "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."

They all have a strong Rugby League background  and cover the last four decades of the 20th century. The event runs from 2 until 3.30 and admission is free and everybody is welcome to attend.

www.geofflee.net for news of my novels, One Winter, One Spring, One Summer, One Autumn and Two Seasons. All are written against a strong Rugby League background, set in South Lancashire and inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller".

#2 saints10coach

saints10coach
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:40 AM

This coming Saturday (May 18th), Rochdale Library have invited me to speak about how I wrote my four Lancashire novels. One Winter, One Spring, One Summer and One Autumn are all inspired by the old saying about work "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."

They all have a strong Rugby League background  and cover the last four decades of the 20th century. The event runs from 2 until 3.30 and admission is free and everybody is welcome to attend.

Rochdale Library. Should be just a bit noisier than Spotland on match days.

#3 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 253 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

Yep, and a lot nosier than Whitebank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users