Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Brilliant idea

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:36 AM

looking on cas website, and i see they have come up with a brilliant idea. they are asking fans to become club volunteers. what a great original initiative. why on earth didn't we think of that. oh hang on we did. pmsl

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#2 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,166 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

What is it they're looking for the fans to volunteer for? Playing? :lol:

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#3 fevforever

fevforever
  • Players
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

Great idea. Lets get rid of the best coach Featherstone  Rovers have had in recent history and play like dross BRILLIANT

#4 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,496 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:20 PM

Great idea. Lets get rid of the best coach Featherstone  Rovers have had in recent history and play like dross BRILLIANT

Early days yet .......
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#5 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

looking on cas website, and i see they have come up with a brilliant idea. they are asking fans to become club volunteers. what a great original initiative. why on earth didn't we think of that. oh hang on we did. pmsl

Goodness me, they have cadged our coach and are now wanting Tez and his gang. Aye, okay at £20 per hour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users