- - - - -

Andrew Henderson

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Eagleraider

Eagleraider
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

Hendo is having a testimonial period , which I am sure many of you may be aware of, and his Testimonial Book goes on sale tomorrow , at the Eagles-Raiders Game at Don Valley for £4. He will gladly sign any purchased after the game.

I am letting you know, as tomorrow he makes his 349th professional appearance having scored 84 tries, 25 of these for Raiders. He made 83 appearances for the Raiders, was club captain in 2003 and won his first Scottish cap in 2003 and was a favorite with the crowd. 

I know there are some who were disappointed when he left under controversial circumstances in 2010, but since then has made 81 appearances for Sheffield, scoring 17 tries and has become the most capped Scottish International with 19 caps and 

I believe he deserves the recognition of the testimonial and hope that some of you will be able to help him by purchasing a testimonial brochure. They are also available from him via the Andrew Henderson Testimonial Page on Facebook.

Many thanks for reading this and hope that some of you will be supporting Hendo

Nigel

#2 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,557 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

I know Andrew well from his period at Barrow. I'm in Ireland at the moment    Can you do me a favour and get Andrew to sign one. I'll send you a PM Nigel.  

Posted Image

#3 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,557 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Nigel. My MB is full and I don't know how to empty it. Please let me know how t pick the testimonial book up and let you have £4.

Many thanks

Posted Image

#4 Eagleraider

Eagleraider
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:50 AM

Michael, I'll get you one and get Andy to sign it for you and we can sort it out back here in Barrow. No probs.

Semper In Facaebus Summus Sole Profundum Veriat

#5 Eagleraider

Eagleraider
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:55 AM

ps.....Michael. Go to Your Profile and where it says Personal Messenger, click on that and it list all your "conversations". Tick the boxes you wish to delete, and then at the bottom of the list click delete. that will clear some space for you !!

Hope you are enjoying Ireland

Semper In Facaebus Summus Sole Profundum Veriat

#6 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,155 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

Nigel I have sent you a PM

Lee

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

0 user(s) are reading this topic