Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Under 20s

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 higgy

higgy
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

Another very entertaining game again on Friday night from the Under 20s, even though they lost against a good York side.

Well played lads shame more people didn't turn out to support you,

#2 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:07 PM

Shame bout the turnout the lads provide great entertainment and some future 1st teamers on show such as singleton and hall

#3 roughyed8

roughyed8
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:14 PM

If the ground was up to scratch cover wise more people might turn out on wet Friday night and support the team. given the choice of a warm dry pub and live S L or a soaking at white bank i chose the former

#4 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 948 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

If the ground was up to scratch cover wise more people might turn out on wet Friday night and support the team. given the choice of a warm dry pub and live S L or a soaking at white bank i chose the former

It's no wonder the clubs in trouble with this attitude. What was stop you joining the rest of us under the canopy behind the sticks ?

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 rugbyman1

rugbyman1
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

Agree very good performance from the lads.Hope for the future. The non first teamers don't get a penny so I echo the call to prise youself away from boring superduperleague and watch some real rugby

One for all and all for the one

#6 higgy

higgy
  • 337 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

What sort of bl--dy supporter are you, I would sooner watch these lads on a ploughed field in a Thunder storm than watch a cr--py super league team especially a sh--e team like Warrington.

#7 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 08:58 PM

What sort of bl--dy supporter are you, I would sooner watch these lads on a ploughed field in a Thunder storm than watch a cr--py super league team especially a sh--e team like Warrington.

indeed well said higgy

#8 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 948 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:35 PM

It beggars belief that a so called Roughyeds supporter would rather watch SL on a Fri night, than watch the future of his "own" team.
I agree with higgy, what sort of a bl**dy supporter are you, that you would rather watch SL than support a bunch of lads laying down the future of RL. Those lads, and the 1st team boys, love the support we give them, just ask Sammy Gee. Pity you can't show the same sense of loyalty.

#9 roughyed8

roughyed8
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:19 PM

I am a supporter that chose not so get soaked at a sub standard stadium with little cover and not struggle to see the players due to sub standard flood lights on a Friday night when i had a choice, unlike Sunday when i have no choice but to miss the game as the club has moved kick off so they can watch super league!

#10 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:29 PM

I am a supporter that chose not so get soaked at a sub standard stadium with little cover and not struggle to see the players due to sub standard flood lights on a Friday night when i had a choice, unlike Sunday when i have no choice but to miss the game as the club has moved kick off so they can watch super league!

#11 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

The club moved kick off so it wouldn't clash with superleague wkend and hence possibly harm attendance even more makes sense to me

#12 higgy

higgy
  • 337 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:46 PM

You must have sixth sense also because it wasn't raining nor dark when the game started.

#13 higgy

higgy
  • 337 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:47 PM

The club moved kick off so it wouldn't clash with superleague wkend and hence possibly harm attendance even more makes sense to me

Quite right makes complete sense

#14 roughyed8

roughyed8
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:46 PM

You must have sixth sense also because it wasn't raining nor dark when the game started.

Ever heard of weather forecasts?

#15 roughyed8

roughyed8
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:56 PM

the actual reason given was so that people could go to M W,if i had a ticket for the Sunday games i am sure i would be there more than 10 minutes before our parent club kicked off, the only reason is so that our esteemed leader does not miss out on his freebie lol, still can't make i 1pm kick off due T9 other commitments.

#16 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 02:18 PM

I asked him to move the kick off time cos it made sense and yes i am goin to the magic wkend

#17 roughyed8

roughyed8
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

I asked him to move the kick off time cos it made sense and yes i am goin to the magic wkend

makes sense to change the kick off two weeks before when they knew from the start of the season it was magic weekend? .why not say when the fixtures first came out!? Or had he not had his invite to the good doctors hospitality box !

#18 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 948 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

We took the matter of the KO up with him at the start of the season, and he straight away got onto Gateshead, who agreed to the new KO time. The new KO time was arranged because fans from both teams are going to the Eithad that day. I have no doubt that had it remained at 3pm, you would have complained that it was interfering with your super league viewing.
Finally, do you really have to put up childish immature remarks that CH has got a free ticket and hospitality at the Magic Weekend ? Do you have proof of this as well. If you can't write constructive posts, stick to crayons and A4 paper.

Edited by allroughyed, 20 May 2013 - 04:52 PM.

#19 roughyed8

roughyed8
  • Coach
  • 140 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

We took the matter of the KO up with him at the start of the season, and he straight away got onto Gateshead, who agreed to the new KO time. The new KO time was arranged because fans from both teams are going to the Eithad that day. I have no doubt that had it remained at 3pm, you would have complained that it was interfering with your super league viewing.
Finally, do you really have to put up childish immature remarks that CH has got a free ticket and hospitality at the Magic Weekend ? Do you have proof of this as well. If you can't write constructive posts, stick to crayons and A4 paper.

get off your high horse and get a sense of humour! I had agreed with my wife that could leave her cousins daughters christening for the 3pm kick off, no way can i make a 1pm kick Chris won't be getting my 11quid this week, it will go over the bar of the christening venue !

#20 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 948 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:32 PM

Good for you, enjoy it. I'm sure Chris will be crying all the way to the good doctors hospitality box !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users