hunslet reaction

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 888 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

Your joking?? Surely! Quite funny to be honest..but I didnt think they were allowed on the field that much?

No im not joking Mally lad, I couldnt believe it either, must admit it was la Jimmys best performance at Town, tho hes starting to look more like Big Daves love child everytime I see him :mosking:

#42 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

Im Steve not Mally ;). Aye he was actually alright today.

#43 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 888 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

Im Steve not Mally ;). Aye he was actually alright today.

Sorry marra, the old eyes arnt what they used to be :blush:

#44 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,230 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

I thought we played well for most of the game went to sleep for a bit so we need to work on that. I would like to see more of macgraff and more of a Callum and Forber partnership thought they played very well. Coward getting better and better every game

#45 ameliasdaddy

ameliasdaddy
  • Workington
  • 134 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

I thought we played well for most of the game went to sleep for a bit so we need to work on that. I would like to see more of macgraff and more of a Callum and Forber partnership thought they played very well. Coward getting better and better every game

out of our champ 1 squad, I was concerned about forber and coward stepping up a division, got to admit Im glad they are both proving me wrong.

Thought Thacks was huge yesterday and played a lot of minutes given his workload, Calum is a joy to watch, nice to see a half taking on the line with a bit of belief.

Calums now going to cause a headache, for me that's his hooking role finished, must stay in the halves. It also now creates a dilemma with Olstrum/Lupton, I think Karl is too good at what he does at loose to revert to a spelling hooker and luppy in his preferred position needs more than spells.

Nice to have these problems though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users