Magic weekend spare room available Fri/Sat/Sun

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

Hi folks, four of us are booked into the Belforte House bed and breakfast hotel in Sale for next weekend.

I provisionally booked five single en suite rooms for Friday, Saturday and Sunday but now there are only four of us staying just on Fri/Sat.

So, if anybody wants to take the room off me, just send me a pm and we can discuss it.

It's £39.95 per night and is in a cracking hotel a minute's walk from the tram stop and the Sale Wetherspoons pub.

http://www.belfortehousehotel.co.uk/#1

We stayed there last year and can't compliment the place enough.

Of course, you may bump into my good self and RoyBoy, amongst others during your stay, but you'll live to tell the tale.

I'll leave the room available until midweek when I'll have to cancel it along with the extra Sunday night for each room we've booked but won't be using.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#2 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:15 AM

Just to add, if anybody wants the room for just one night or two nights in any combination, that's fine.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#3 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 20,163 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

Really sorry I can't make as I'm away. I can only say to anyone thinking of it, the Magic Weekend should be great and these guys are the best to share it with. 

#4 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

Awww shucks.

Thanks John, managed to offload the room now although it was cancelable.(is that a word?)

Enjoy your holiday mate, will miss your French accent.

#5 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 20,163 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

:D

#6 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,488 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

Awww shucks.

Thanks John, managed to offload the room now although it was cancelable.(is that a word?)

Enjoy your holiday mate, will miss your French accent.

I thought this thread was going to be about you trying to rent out your gaff while you were away.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#7 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,093 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:06 PM

I think we all know which video referee may have taken you up on your offer. ;)

• amh likes this

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#8 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:34 AM

I think we all know which video referee may have taken you up on your offer. ;)

He doesn't half snore you know...

Edited by Old Frightful, 26 May 2013 - 08:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users