Danny Grimshaw

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

Could i personally thank all you guys who came on to the Hawks forum and posted your kind regards for our lad after 5 hours getting to the Hospital in Wakefield the x-rays revealed no fractures but there was extensive ligament damage around the ankle.He seemed a little more upbeat at home and hopes he can recover quickly.
Once again thank you for your kind words and all the best Col.
chappy

#2 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

i'm glad to hear it isn't a fracture.

#3 Supporter

Supporter
  • Coach
  • 462 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:45 AM

Much better news, with the excellent sports treatment I am sure he will get, his talent will soon be back on display.

#4 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 144 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:19 AM

Doesn't matter who anyone plays for...nobody like to see a player seriously injured.

Hope he's back playing asap.
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#5 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,001 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:00 AM

Glad to hear it isn't broken....  All the best to the lad in his recovery.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#6 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

Good news, never like to see any players get bad injuries no matter who they play for. 

#7 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,980 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 11:12 AM

Good luck to the lad, glad there's no fracture.   Best wishes.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#8 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

much appreciated lads thanks
chappy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users