Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Watto's Raffle

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

Just a quick thank you to all the Fans at yesterdays game who purchased raffle tickets for Ian's testimonial yesterday I am pleased to report that we took £439.19p and that the Shirt was claimed this morning by a Mr Stuart Thomas, a Crusaders fan our own Sarah Trace winning third prize.
All your efforts have been greatly appreciated throughout Ian's testimonial year.

Edited by marshy1, 20 May 2013 - 03:20 PM.

#2 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,934 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

Well done Alan.

I really wanted to win that shirt.

#3 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 901 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

Me too. If nobody claims it and the Cru fan would like the Wales shirt, I'll put a bid on it!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#4 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

Sadly the Welsh shirt was also claimed and again won by a Welsh fan.

#5 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

Stuart was half way back to Wrexham when he realised he had the winning ticket. If you have not made arrangements to get his prize to him, I have spoken to him and told him that I could pick it up for him from Swinton's offices as I live in Eccles. I will be at Crusaders .v. Gloucestershire a week on Sunday.

#6 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

Thanks for that offer Celtic but I made contact with Stuart this morning and to the best of my knowledge Ian Watson will deliver it personally as he has family in Wrexham.

#7 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

Thanks for that offer Celtic but I made contact with Stuart this morning and to the best of my knowledge Ian Watson will deliver it personally as he has family in Wrexham.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users