Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet game - got some (7) cheap entrance tickets spare

No catches.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 PETES' LADS' BRUV

PETES' LADS' BRUV
  • Coach
  • 919 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

Went to the Rinhos game last night and Hunslet were giving out cheap tickets for the game on Thursday.

"Entrance £7".

Was talking to the lady saying i was a Batley fan so she gave me a load.

Dont wont anything for them (just a Bulldog help other Bulldogs).

You will have to collect them as i am working (Birstall) 12 hours a day all week. (7-7)

Just let  me know, if intrested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought this was good "PR"

A new future has begun!

#2 PETES' LADS' BRUV

PETES' LADS' BRUV
  • Coach
  • 919 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 11:14 AM

ALL GONE

A new future has begun!

#3 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 604 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:47 AM

They didn't last long haha

#4 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

I know someone who went to the Hunslet Stadium yesterday and bought some tickets at £7.  If anyone is passing it might be worthwhile bobbing in.  I would just mention the Rhino's game.

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

#5 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

I know someone who went to the Hunslet Stadium yesterday and bought some tickets at £7.  If anyone is passing it might be worthwhile bobbing in.  I would just mention the Rhino's game.

Discounted tickets can only be purchased on production of a voucher from Monday.

#6 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

Think it might be an idea just to charge £7 in now

think one or two will be put off paying full price
after its been on here saying there was a offer on to leeds folk only...i.e whino fans and hunslet supporters....not really far to all is it.

your descrimination of fans with you catting games is bad enough...now your down to where your from......offer should be for all...not just a few

#7 henry oulton

henry oulton
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

after its been on here saying there was a offer on to leeds folk only...i.e whino fans and hunslet supporters....not really far to all is it.

your descrimination of fans with you catting games is bad enough...now your down to where your from......offer should be for all...not just a few

Firstly... What has this got to do with you coolie!!!?!! And secondly.... having to pay 14quid instead of 7 wouldnt put me off!
What u gunna come out with next!?!? "its not fair that kids get in cheaper" please please please just go back to the shams forum. Thank you

#8 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

Firstly... What has this got to do with you coolie!!!?!! And secondly.... having to pay 14quid instead of 7 wouldnt put me off!
What u gunna come out with next!?!? "its not fair that kids get in cheaper" please please please just go back to the shams forum. Thank you

I am no fan of Coolies, but surely, on a public forum, he is entitled to write whatever he wants as long as it is not offensive!

#9 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

I thought you wer on holiday Coolie? Do me a favour ask yer kids ow much it will cost me for them to bury you up to your neck on the beach as the tide is coming in!

2010 Northern Rail Cup Winners & 2013 Championship Finalists

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: 

#10 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,543 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

Piggy...i am

henry..up yours

distant dog..yes i am entitled
i was pointing out that hunslet operate a CAT game system...and you would be the first to complain being a "top" championship team been charged above the odds for a game,our sport must not go down the road of"price depends whos coming" attitude.

its one sport for one & all.

and if we start making divisions...the game will be the loser.

#11 dogga

dogga
  • Coach
  • 341 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

so as a lufc season ticket holder who is a batley fan will have to pay full price?
union whats that?

#12 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,416 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

so as a lufc season ticket holder who is a batley fan will have to pay full price?

Don't think so.

#13 morley-hawk

morley-hawk
  • Coach
  • 506 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:40 PM

If you're an LUFC season ticket holder, show your season ticket/card in the office before the game and you get in for £7, regardless of whether you're Huns or Batley

#14 mountieman21

mountieman21
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

Piggy...i am

henry..up yours

i was pointing out that hunslet operate a CAT game system...and you would be the first to complain being a "top" championship team been charged above the odds for a game,our sport must not go down the road of"price depends whos coming" attitude.

Got to agree with you there Coolie!!!!

#15 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:02 PM

Piggy...i am

henry..up yours

Over the odds for a game? Is that a joke? 4 clubs are paying what they paid last year, 5 clubs including Batley are paying £2 less than last season and the other 4 clubs are paying £4 less than less season, not one increase in any price! And again it's aimed to attract floating Hunslet support to attend the lesser attractive matches.

As for the £7 offer is for LUFC and Rhinos season ticket holders, and for anyone who was at the Rhinos Saints game, it's called trying to attract support, I have a season ticket which works out at £11 a game so I'm losing out. By £4 tomorrow, but I'm not bothered in the slightest, I'm more pleased that the club is doing all it can't to attract more support, I for one would pay any price to watch my team, you either want to support and follow them or you don't, simple as that!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#16 Morleydog

Morleydog
  • Coach
  • 394 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 05:57 AM

Over the odds for a game? Is that a joke? 4 clubs are paying what they paid last year, 5 clubs including Batley are paying £2 less than last season and the other 4 clubs are paying £4 less than less season, not one increase in any price! And again it's aimed to attract floating Hunslet support to attend the lesser attractive matches.

As for the £7 offer is for LUFC and Rhinos season ticket holders, and for anyone who was at the Rhinos Saints game, it's called trying to attract support, I have a season ticket which works out at £11 a game so I'm losing out. By £4 tomorrow, but I'm not bothered in the slightest, I'm more pleased that the club is doing all it can't to attract more support, I for one would pay any price to watch my team, you either want to support and follow them or you don't, simple as that!

I have to agree Blackpool. When your idea was first announced, I thought it was a good one and couldn't beleive all the Fev fans going mad about it (even though they were going t charge more for you to get in to POR)

And Coolie. Your argument kind of falls down when I, as a Batley season ticket holder, can get in to your home games for a fiver. Is that fair?

The Bulldogs sre still offering any Superleague season ticket holder entrance for a fiver. Is that fair?

These are all ideas to try and attract extra support through the turnstiles. I think the clubs should be applauded, not lambasted for trying anything they can in these austere times.

#17 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:16 PM

Hope you bring a few over tonight and get involved in the word record attempt, the paper crowns have the Batley Bulldogs logo on so no excuses lads.  :king:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#18 London Dick

London Dick
  • Coach
  • 1,382 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

It would be the 2nd time that Batley Bulldogs and Barry Eaton were involved in a World Record....!

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users