TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

25/05/13 - Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Trinity Wildcats - KO 14:15

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Castleford Tigers (2 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

2. Voted Wakefield Trinity Wildcats (8 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

FT

49-24

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#42 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:06 PM

Man of the Match: Rangi Chase.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#43 HOLYMOLY

HOLYMOLY
  • Coach
  • 262 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

Hope the next two games aren't blow outs

#44 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,018 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

well well well - outstanding from the lads
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#45 Bearman

Bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,623 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:21 PM

I think you will start to pick up under Daryl Powell now Carl.
Just a shame you will be losing Chase
Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#46 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,832 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

Hope the next two games aren't blow outs

wgilst its disappointing that the games werent cloae - the quality of some of the play has been outstanding

#47 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,018 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

wgilst its disappointing that the games werent cloae - the quality of some of the play has been outstanding

spot on Dave but don;t forget being positive is not allowed in the world of Rugby League
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#48 OMEGA

OMEGA
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

Cas by far the better team today, Wakefield were simply awful and I'm taking nowt away from Cas in saying that.

Apparently Tautai almost signed for Cas, I shudder to think what the score would've been if he'd been coming off the bench in a Cas shirt today.

#49 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,832 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

spot on Dave but don;t forget being positive is not allowed in the world of Rugby League

i'll tell you what wasn't outstanding... my typing in that post! #fatfingers

#50 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Are you being negative about the negativers?! :P

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#51 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,018 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 05:19 PM

Are you being negative about the negativers?! :P

negative

Posted Image

#52 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 3,813 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

Fantastic display by Castleford. It was clear that they'd lifted for this fixture, Carney vs Fox must be the mis-match of the century both in size and attitude, and Cockayne played himself out of any glimmer international contention* in no uncertain terms in a week when he's been blindly patriotic and moronic in equal measure  on twitter - perhaps he should stick to the pyramid selling of herballife fulltime,

Wakey weren't outclassed they were simply out enthused .  Agar take note.  Everything went for Cas in the openin quarter, and yet instead of sticking in there and letting he superiority of the squad shine through Trinity muddied their pants.   A complete lack of composure by Wakey, enough to ensure Powell has hero status for the next 12 months.  Sad all round.

*still way better than Ablett, JJB and Sinfileld.

Edited by Larry the Leit, 25 May 2013 - 08:28 PM.

The Unicorn is not a Goose,

#53 tonyXIII

tonyXIII
  • Coach
  • 5,057 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

Fantastic display by Castleford. It was clear that they'd lifted for this fixture, Carney vs Fox must be the mis-match of the century both in size and attitude, and Cockayne played himself out of any glimmer international contention* in no uncertain terms in a week when he's been blindly patriotic and moronic in equal measure  on twitter - perhaps he should stick to the pyramid selling of herballife fulltime,

Wakey weren't outclassed they were simply out enthused, out played and out classed.  Agar take note.  Everything went for Cas in the openin quarter, and yet instead of sticking in there and letting he superiority of the squad shine through Trinity muddied their pants.   A complete lack of composure by Wakey, enough to ensure Powell has hero status for the next 12 months.  Sad all round.

i think you should perhaps reread that sentence and spot your deliberate(?) mistake. A quick edit needed, I think, Larry. ;)

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society
Founder (and, so far, only) member.

#54 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 3,813 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

Wakey weren't outclassed they were simply out enthused, out played and just generally

i think you should perhaps reread that sentence and spot your deliberate(?) mistake. A quick edit needed, I think, Larry. ;)

.  Agar take note.  Everything went for Cas in the openin quarter, and yet instead of sticking in there and letting he superiority of the squad shine through Trinity muddied their pants.   A complete lack of composure by Wakey, enough to ensure Powell has hero status for the next 12 months.  Sad all round.

Yep. Disappointing and predicable. Agar's stay at belle due will now be under far more scrutiny.

Ordinary squad, okay coach.

#55 tonyXIII

tonyXIII
  • Coach
  • 5,057 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

That's better, Larry. The "just" makes all the difference - just! ;)

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society
Founder (and, so far, only) member.

#56 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,018 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

Yep. Disappointing and predicable. Agar's stay at belle due will now be under far more scrutiny.

Ordinary squad, okay coach.

You quote "ordinary squad" yet allude to letting the "superiority of the quad shine through"

If your superior squad can allow 49 points to be shipped then perhaps it's far from ordinary

Still, according to Paul Cullen Wakey are one of the clubs "troubled Castleford" should be looking to emulate

No thanks Paul, I think we're ok where we are

Posted Image

#57 Emosi Koloto

Emosi Koloto
  • Coach
  • 1,218 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

It amazes me how McNamara can pick Cockayne in the England squad yet leave out Tom Lineham 

Cockayne played himself out of any glimmer international contention

Everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

#58 Terry Mullaney

Terry Mullaney
  • Coach
  • 1,991 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

Powell's a top quality coach and will do a great job for Cas. Thought they were outstanding yesterday while Wakey were all over the shop.
Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House
Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.pictureho...ingfilms.co.uk/

#59 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

Carney was outstanding yesterday totally unplayable when he starts to motor.

#60 Larry the Leit

Larry the Leit
  • Coach
  • 3,813 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

You quote "ordinary squad" yet allude to letting the "superiority of the quad shine through"

If your superior squad can allow 49 points to be shipped then perhaps it's far from ordinary

They are a pretty ordinary squad, certainly after the first 13 names.  I'm glad Glover isn't writing cheques that can't be cashed and on the whole Agar's done a decent job bringing the squad together.  I don't see them as a top squad, but I think they're better than Castleford's.  It's a long season, Castleford look transformed both under Powell and Orr but I don't think they've as much quality as Wakey overall.

Carney was outstanding yesterday totally unplayable when he starts to motor.

A man like that running from deep takes some defending.  Peter Fox filled his trollies every time he looked like getting the ball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users