Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Richard Moore returns to the Hawks squad for Premier Sports clash

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:50 AM

Click here for more info

#2 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

No mention of Jimmy Watson on here - He is instrumental in this team.

Is he playing?

#3 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

Massive boost having Richard Moore in the squad for tomorrow! Welham and Keinhorst back means we have our top strike players back out wide, lets hope new boy Thomas Coyle can get the ball out to them.

I am more confident about the game now!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#4 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:56 AM

No mention of Jimmy Watson on here - He is instrumental in this team.

Is he playing?

Why don't you ask him Mr Weiver?  :bye:

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#5 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:59 AM

Stalker - who is this give me a clue

#6 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:15 PM

its blackpool Hawk
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#7 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

Lets hope Moore is on from the start and not brought on when we are 16-0 down like he was at Swinton same with Hood.
Posted Image

#8 Gazmeister

Gazmeister
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

Moore has a great hand off, so expect to see J Watson on the end of them for another hat trick  :tongue:  :onthequiet:

#9 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

I just put two and two together and got four!  :gaming:

#10 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,463 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:27 PM

Phoenix bar will be open from 5pm!

follow on twitter for latest events and offers https://twitter.com/thephoenixsuite

like on facebook https://www.facebook...75518868?ref=hl  

#11 hunsletnewboy

hunsletnewboy
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

So Moore comes in and yet another player loses their place. Seems to me that the Hunslet players are not getting any reward for the loyalty to the club, for turning up to training 3 times a week at their own cost and come match days its thanks very much but were playing rhinos players. At end of season they'll go back to Rhinos and Hunslet will be left with a dis-illusioned squad. That will be a big morale boost for next season i'm sure. 

#12 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:12 PM

The bottom line is these squad players were brought in at Workington and got a chance to cement a 1st team place, the fact we got beat yet again proves some of them aint up to this level, we pick our best team thats available, obviously on his 2 outings so far at Leigh and Swinton Richard Moore is head and shoulders above any other forward , fact.

Posted Image

#13 Hawksnest

Hawksnest
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:08 PM

With response to hunsletnewboy I totally agree with their comments. Its a disgrace that a Leeds player walks straight into the team where has he been for the last 8 weeks? We should be giving john oakes game time but he will dropped this week for the likes of moor, come hunslet get your act together this is not acceptable.

#14 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:46 PM

Clearly you didn't go to Workington, had you said Scott Watson then you might have had more of a point, however at the end of the day Moore is better than them both.

I also actually think that Watson may keep his place and Moore will replace Steve Lewis.

#15 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

The bottom line is these squad players were brought in at Workington and got a chance to cement a 1st team place, the fact we got beat yet again proves some of them aint up to this level, we pick our best team thats available, obviously on his 2 outings so far at Leigh and Swinton Richard Moore is head and shoulders above any other forward , fact.

Your missing his point though. If you would have beaten Workington and still had Moore to come in do you think he wouldn't have played?

#16 Hawksnest

Hawksnest
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

Yes I was one of the 30 people that travelled and Scott Watson is not good enough for this team. Maybe Moor might be better pool player but he should not be in OUR team he as no interest in us.

#17 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

At the end of the day its about getting the points to avoid the dreaded drop and now Grimmer is injured thats a distinct possability. If we need Richard Moore to acheive that then tough, thats how it is.I just wish Singleton was available as well.

Posted Image

#18 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

This topic is boring now!!!! We've got every man and their dog moaning about it. Even people with no interest in hunslet whatsoever. Just support your team or give it a miss
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#19 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

If Morley and Briers can play for Swinton, Gardner and Makinson for Haven, Arundel and Crookes for York to name but 3 then Moore can play for  us - he ripped swinton apart in the 2nd half and terrorised leigh, it would be madness not to play him.

Posted Image

#20 noname6

noname6
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:10 PM

Yes I was one of the 30 people that travelled and Scott Watson is not good enough for this team. Maybe Moor might be better pool player but he should not be in OUR team he as no interest in us.

clearly you watched a different game to me.

As for Moore not being interested, I'd love to see how good he is when he does care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users