Volunteers

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:40 PM

Im down at the mighty Whitebank tomoz morning if anyone has a couple of hours to spare,i would be grateful.Just turn up after Nine :onthequiet:

Rtg

Posted ImageVelcome to ze forum...You must obay ze rules

#2 exiledyed

exiledyed
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:07 AM

Why , are you building some terracing or installing some decent changing facilties with working showers or is just another painting over the cracks excercise . WAKE UP .

#3 OutOfTownRoughyed

OutOfTownRoughyed
  • Coach
  • 318 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:39 AM

People like rtg give their time up for nothing to try n tidy the ground up so why feel the need to post such negative posts? Why not ask the chairman whats happening with the ground instead of moaning to those that attempt to help in whatever way they can

#4 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 947 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

Why , are you building some terracing or installing some decent changing facilties with working showers or is just another painting over the cracks excercise . WAKE UP .

Why do you feel the need to make snide sarcastic remarks at people who care about the club and it's future?. Its people like you who don't go, make negative comments that put ORLFC into the position it is today.
I take my hat off to Rob and the rest of the volunteers, without them, there wouldn't be a club. This forum is fast becoming a place to post negative and nasty comments by a bunch of keyboard warriors, who hide behind nom-de-plumes,who don't go to games, but think they have the answers and know best.

Carry on RTG, you're doing a good job (despite the p i s s taking we give you). !!!!

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 DaveButt

DaveButt
  • Coach
  • 243 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:01 PM

Maybe if more people like Robthegardener devoted some spare time to help at the ground

then it wouldn't be in the state it is at the moment.

Fair play to you Rob your club needs a few more like you.

And this comming from a Hairnets fan

Edited by DaveButt, 23 May 2013 - 12:02 PM.

#6 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 947 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

Maybe if more people like Robthegardener devoted some spare time to help at the ground
then it wouldn't be in the state it is at the moment.
Fair play to you Rob your club needs a few more like you.
And this comming from a Hairnets fan

They would rather come on here Dave, moan and watch SL on telly , rather then either help or attend Games.

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 356 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

Keep up the good work Rob and thank you on behalf of all real supporters.

#8 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:10 PM

its fans who are happy to give up their own time to help out at their clubs that keep the smaller clubs going i only wish there was more like robthegardner at both our clubs
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#9 rugbyman1

rugbyman1
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

Can't knock RTG. Well done, an example to us all.

None of us are over the moon about the ground but what the likes of RTG does is well appreciated by the players and fans alike.

One for all and all for the one

#10 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

Thanks for all your kind comments guys,Im flattered :friends:

#11 Roughyedz

Roughyedz
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

I have to hand it to RTG , he does devote a lot of time and money to the cause, I only hope that Mr. Hamilton thanks him and shows hinm some gratitude . . . . as for some of the above posts saying if it werent for RTG etc etc etc ...there is only one reason that the club is in the state that it is in now .......... and i will not waste any time typing that reason, as we all know the reason, even RTG must know in his heart ......... for every step forward that Rob makes forward for the club someone else takes it back two steps backwards ........... Good on yer Rob as said above keep up the good work

Posted Image

#12 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 01:51 AM

There are quite a few volunteers who input their spare time at Whitebank.

I just follow my town plus Bunnies South Sydney,who rose from the ashes and are now punching above there weight.

Oldham will rise too.Watch this space!!! :rtfm:

#13 john in oz

john in oz
  • Players
  • 88 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:13 PM

That's it Rob.........get Russell Crowe to ditch Souths and become a Roughyed..........problem solved !

#14 D1029

D1029
  • Coach
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:43 PM

That's it Rob.........get Russell Crowe to ditch Souths and become a Roughyed..........problem solved !

Tap up Inglis and the Burgess brothers and we are on our way.P.S. Dont let Russell sing at the end of season dinner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users