Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Davis steps down from RLEF role

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 League Express

League Express
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

After six seasons at the helm, RLEF Match Officials Manager Steve Davis has decided to relinquish his post. Davis, the Federation’s inaugural match officials chief, will return to his native Sydney having spent the last 13 years in England.
“My time with the RLEF has been extremely rewarding and I am very pleased to know that after my departure the systems we’ve implemented will continue to improve the standards of match official development among our member nations,” he said. “European Rugby League has progressed to a point that is unrecognisable to when I joined the RLEF in 2007. I leave knowing that a large number of member nations are now qualified to internally deliver match officials development.”

Click here to view the article
League Express is Britain's biggest selling Rugby League publication
On sale every Monday, in shops, on subscription and online for PC/MAC, iPad, iPhone, Android & Kindle Fire.
Follow us on Twitter @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

#2 EastLondonMike

EastLondonMike
  • Coach
  • 4,143 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

Best of luck Stevo.. not only a RLEF Officials Manager, but has also played a big part in the development of the game at many levels throughout London.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

#3 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 19,820 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

A lot of good things have happened on his watch. Well done to him.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#4 SE4Wire

SE4Wire
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:24 PM

Best of luck Stevo

I have to say when I saw this I started to panic, then re-read OP and clamed down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users