Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Some RL clips you might enjoy...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,770 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

Enjoy! And it's not just Biff - check out the six-year old kid in action. :D

Edited by Futtocks, 24 May 2013 - 03:55 PM.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#2 Tonka

Tonka
  • Coach
  • 699 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

Christ that's a shocker from McDermott; I'd forgotten about this. I looks all the worse for the fricking plaster cast he's got on his arm - what was that all about?

#3 OMEGA

OMEGA
  • Coach
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

Interestingly, it's Shaun Mc Rae who comes on to talk to the ref, wonder if he's ever expressed his disapproval to Barry when they've been in the SKY studio together

#4 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 7,998 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

As Bazza once said "I don't have to dislike you to hit you, I just have to deem it necessary".

Workington Town. Then. Now. Always.

#5 john in oz

john in oz
  • Players
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:41 PM

Being psycho is never having to say you're sorry !

#6 walter sobchak

walter sobchak
  • Coach
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:16 PM

For some reason my iPad is playing up, please tell me that David Kidwell's smash on willy mason in the NZ v Australia test is on, seeing willy mason struggling to get up to play the ball with a huge shiner always puts a huge smile on my face.