Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Yay for Moz!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 WolvesFanInTheUSA

WolvesFanInTheUSA
  • Players
  • 41 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

It was fantastic to see the old warrior get a try in the final seconds.  When was the last time he scored?  2011?  Good show!

#2 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 5,393 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

It was fantastic to see the old warrior get a try in the final seconds.  When was the last time he scored?  2011?  Good show!

That's great to see but he shouldn't have been helping to bounce Crusaders from the the cup last week

#3 XIII man

XIII man
  • Coach
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

So the thread was paying tribute to one of the modern day greats whos efforts in returning to fitness have been rewarded with a try. You use it to have a cheap dig at the Swinton/Warrington arrangement. Unbelievable.

#4 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,812 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 09:29 PM

So the thread was paying tribute to one of the modern day greats whos efforts in returning to fitness have been rewarded with a try. You use it to have a cheap dig at the Swinton/Warrington arrangement. Unbelievable.

not really unbelievable let's be honest.

Some people can't help themselves.

#5 WolvesFanInTheUSA

WolvesFanInTheUSA
  • Players
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

Oh, I'm not worried.  I do understand where some people come from on this subject.  I used to be in amateur boxing & Olympic style weightlifting where we traveled many miles, stayed in many hotels, and ate several meals on our own dime.  Our clubs would host shows alright, but would break even every time, meaning we'd be digging into our pockets for the next trip.  We always accepted it for what it was, just simply because we liked to play :blackeye:  :D

Perhaps it's most frustrating to the fans of smaller clubs....

Regardless, three cheers to players like Morley who show everyone that you're never too old.  A true inspiration!

#6 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,540 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:32 PM

Brought a tear to my eyes!! Wonderful setup play from Micky and the team celebrated the return on England's most capt player and our Warrington leader. BRILLIANT WEEKEND

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users