Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Q+A plus Hog Roast and Disco

6th.July Huntington Sports Club

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BIG IAN

BIG IAN
  • Coach
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:17 AM

Good news was that the Hog roast tickets went well, and even better news is we now have some tickets left for general sale.
So if you would like to attend the Question + Answer session with head coach Gary Thornton and his assistant Mick Ramsden + a Hog Roast and Disco then get in touch by seeing any of our committee at home games, myself in the bar before the game or Gary in the announcers box or you can send me a p.m. on here.
Ticket prices are as follows, Adults £7 under 16s £4
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

Only 1 question: How do we turn our season round ? already smacks of deja vu, pre-season so much promise, new coach, big signings in many positions, DR with Hull and yet mid season its all going wrong again, injuries, players not coming in, players leaving, star player 'dropped', not sure what the answer is. Before the rose-tints start its only my opinion and no doubt you'll have yours. 

Posted Image

#3 BIG IAN

BIG IAN
  • Coach
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:40 AM

Andy,
Great question, why not get yourself a ticket and put it to gary yourself.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

Only 1 question: How do we turn our season round ? already smacks of deja vu, pre-season so much promise, new coach, big signings in many positions, DR with Hull and yet mid season its all going wrong again, injuries, players not coming in, players leaving, star player 'dropped', not sure what the answer is. Before the rose-tints start its only my opinion and no doubt you'll have yours.

I don't think what you've typed is an opinion Andy, I think it's fact as it does seem like the same old same old yet again. Loads of time left so hard work from the players and coaches and a lot of luck, we might just do alright this year and keep away from the bottom 2. Fingers crossed anyway.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#5 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:56 AM

Ian, any chance we can have 2 tickets for the Hog Roast do on Saturday July 6th.

Only problem is we are going on holiday for 2 weeks so 1st chance I will get to pay you will be Leigh away or at the do itself on the night, is that ok? Either way we will definately be there.

Tried to send you a PM, but failed...

Cheers

Edited by shades2, 29 May 2013 - 07:58 AM.

#6 BIG IAN

BIG IAN
  • Coach
  • 3,030 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:30 AM

Ok colin. Pay on the night.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,293 posts