any truth

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 315 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:54 AM

the rumour doing the ground yesterday was that our probiz backer has left our club any truth in the rumour because he has done it before

#2 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,891 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:32 AM

It'd be strange if he pulled out ten minutes after buying a shed load of shares.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#3 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

that's fev supporters for you, if we haven't got a crisis then we'll invent one :shout:

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#4 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,273 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

plug... it's alreight owd cock! All is cool on planet fev!!

But as the shakin owd rover says, that's as of now.... doesn't mean we can't find another crisis to whittle about this aft! :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:

Edited by Robin Evans, 27 May 2013 - 09:05 AM.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#5 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

the rumour doing the ground yesterday was that our probiz backer has left our club any truth in the rumour because he has done it before

I have heard though that there is some paint flaking off of the clubhouse lift and that one of Rob's lawnmowers didn't start first time on Saturday. Oh aye an the Ironing Lady reported that one of the iron's is spitting Calcium all over lads's socks.

#6 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,250 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:19 AM

Instead of asking questions like this on here, where you will not receive an official answer, your best bet is to go and ask Mark Campbell personally, like he always requests us to do at the fans forums.
Im Fev and im proud

#7 Mick Thornton

Mick Thornton
  • Players
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:25 AM

The rumour that I was told yesterday at half time in the "Cappers Bar" from two different sources when I enquired about the absence of Anthony England was that he had signed for Warrington in a £50,000 deal.

M.J.Thornton

#8 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,349 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

If so a good deal for both parties.

#9 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:00 AM

The rumour that I was told yesterday at half time in the "Cappers Bar" from two different sources when I enquired about the absence of Anthony England was that he had signed for Warrington in a £50,000 deal.

Think you are right with this one but staying until the end of this season

#10 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 490 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

The rumour that I was told yesterday at half time in the "Cappers Bar" from two different sources when I enquired about the absence of Anthony England was that he had signed for Warrington in a £50,000 deal.

According to the match report Anthony England was not playing due to a hamstring injury, he was at the game stood on the terracing with Jonny Hepworth and Kyle Briggs.

#11 Bazzer

Bazzer
  • Coach
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:21 AM

According to League Weekly, Fev want more money than Warrington have offered.

#12 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,134 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

i heard this morning that rugby league is reverting to its old values, and as of now, Anthony England will be known as Anthony Great Britain.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#13 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:03 PM

According to the match report Anthony England was not playing due to a hamstring injury, he was at the game stood on the terracing with Jonny Hepworth and Kyle Briggs.

This could be true He will be playing again this season but not next year for Fev apparently

#14 sweaty craiq

sweaty craiq
  • Coach
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:13 PM

The rumour has crossed the Pennines that Faisal has scarpered, anyone heard anything today?

#15 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,273 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

No..... heard tuesday its all bpll ox!!!!!
We move on together. Goals remain unchanged. DSL is still the mantra from all involved. There have been no changes to personel involved in plan DSL as far as we know!
Old news... and it's shhheite!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#16 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

Interviewed Ryan after the match along with the press guys. Anthony injured his hamstring whilst training on Saturday, but he didn't say whether it was serious. Jonny Hepworth has a hand injury from last week. In yesterdays game Jack Bussey suffered slight concussion and a possible facial injury. Tim Spears also picked up a strain, and that's why he didn't come back on. Ryan said he hoped that at least a couple of them would be back for Saturday.

#17 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 329 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

It'd be strange if he pulled out ten minutes after buying a shed load of shares.

Yeh when you think how much  they are worth.

#18 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,891 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

Yeh when you think how much  they are worth.

At least a tenner, I would hope. Any less would be illegal without a court order.

#19 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,891 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:44 AM

i heard this morning that rugby league is reverting to its old values, and as of now, Anthony England will be known as Anthony Great Britain.

Brilliant !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users