Rams turnstile?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#81 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 926 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

BSJ, at your home game against Swinton, did you see or receive a flyer advertising the ''turnstile offer''?. Batley produced 500 x A5 flyers advertising the Derby game , gave them to the Dews BOD to be handed out , for the people, as you say, who don't go on the forum.I am interested to know if ANYONE received one??.
WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#82 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

BSJ, at your home game against Swinton, did you see or receive a flyer advertising the ''turnstile offer''?. Batley produced 500 x A5 flyers advertising the Derby game , gave them to the Dews BOD to be handed out , for the people, as you say, who don't go on the forum.I am interested to know if ANYONE received one??.

They were certainly all over the royal suite. Problem is that it was a poor crowd and I'm not sure how many would have attended the bar post match.

#83 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Another thought colin - should the offer be repeated, it might be an idea to drop them off in the turnstiles.

#84 Heckler

Heckler
  • Coach
  • 421 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:17 PM

The flyers were also included in the Swinton programme.

#85 colinb

colinb
  • Coach
  • 926 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

Another thought colin - should the offer be repeated, it might be an idea to drop them off in the turnstiles.

They were given to your BOD so would have thought the turnstiles would have been covered. As I mentioned there were 500 so plenty to go around.
WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

#86 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,604 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

Whatever our thoughts on the Dewsbury support, the main point here is about our home support. It's not good enough to sustain the current level of success, which is unbelievable when you think of the state the team was in less than five years ago. We now have an expectation(and by we I include me) that we will finish comfortably in the top f and hammer teams below us in the league.

The point about the Boxing Day derby gate is that it is an occasion, after a break and has a real festive atmosphere about it. We need to try and create this atmosphere (not especially festive, but unique) at every game. I am not sure what the answer is, but I do know for sure that it is to do more, and not less.

#87 Ackroman

Ackroman
  • Coach
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

I think a return of 40% on any marketing initiative is a great success.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users