Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Danny craven

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

Your answer DavidM is in this evenings paper where the coach says that in the 10 days before we play Leigh they will work hard in training and he hopes to have Acton, Brett Phillips and JAMIE COYLE back for that game. Now is that foolhardy or just plain daft when he could be getting maybe Craven or Gore?

sorry but Coyles not good enough simple as that. i hope we are going to work on our kicking game as we WILL NOT be able to barge through leigh all afternoon and will need to get some good field position. barging into their half and then running out of tackles 30 yard away from their line WON'T work. can we atleast try a 40/20? if it doesn't make it atleast we WILL pin leigh back

#22 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,476 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

We saw another tidy half in young Leatherbarrow last night with a good controlling kicking game ... Danny Jones is hardly mr mobile at fullback but at least 5 times we belted it right down his throat .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users