Hunslet & Mayfield Outcome

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 bountyhunter

bountyhunter
  • Coach
  • 144 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

all getting boring now,heres a fact for u all know matter what u say or think the issue been delt with and the clubs have been fined and the game stands and the WARRIORS collect the 2 points so why dont u all put that in u pipes in smoke it ;-);-);-)

#22 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:13 AM

I reckon every team has had a brawl go on you tube there's a good one of Rochdale Mayfield v siddal on there started by Rochdale, point is every team has done it some times it happens time to move on if there's a reverse game settle that way thro rugby

#23 butterbean

butterbean
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

Wasn't it siddal against Fev Lions when there were a number of mass brawls. May have been Yorkshire cup I think.

#24 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

I think you will find that Ovenden were expelled for not fulfilling fixtures,Brighouse for playing ringers.As for Mr hunslet giant,arnt Ovenden and Elland only 1 division below your fantastic club ?..

Do you mean division below as in the 3rd tier of the NCL?  hardly makes them top teams does it?

#25 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

I reckon every team has had a brawl go on you tube there's a good one of Rochdale Mayfield v siddal on there started by Rochdale, point is every team has done it some times it happens time to move on if there's a reverse game settle that way thro rugby

Spot on. Hope this is end of this thread now.

#26 sidsmudge

sidsmudge
  • Coach
  • 205 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:49 PM

Wasn't it siddal against Fev Lions when there were a number of mass brawls. May have been Yorkshire cup I think.

Yes ur right think it was 1997 at thrum hall...this was the game when Wakefield coach Richard Agar broke Mick Shaws jaw !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users