Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

U'20s

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lakeside

Lakeside
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

Why did Hornets fail to raise a team to play at Cheltnham on Sunday? Cheers Saints for the help on that one

#2 mozzer

mozzer
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

ask matt calland , prob due to expense or that not enough lads train , can't blame saints as the under 16s and 19s played Sunday ,
having said that I would say at least 90% of the under 20s play for college and also play for several Oldham club like st Anne's , saddleworth , so at a guess prob this a reason not the saints

#3 lakeylad

lakeylad
  • Players
  • 24 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:48 PM

apathy ?

#4 mozzer

mozzer
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

Spot on lakeylad apathy total in Rochdale about any sport in general

#5 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 755 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:20 AM

As far as I can make out, the game was a last minute decision (in RL terms) neither team having a fixture, the reality was that because it was a Bank Holiday Weekend, a lotof the lads from both teams had made previous arrangements, so both sides were struggleing to make a full squad. Seems plausable to me anyway, if the U20s are not paid and they work all week, they deserve time off for hols just like you and me.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users