IT'S STARTED!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

The rush for the minor places in the 'New & Improved Super League' is well and truly ON!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk...league/22600442

London, who have had more than enough chances I SL and still cannot get a decent gate whether they play hither or thither, but they think they must be entitled to a place.  So that's one club that'll be left out in the cold when the crunch comes!!!  There's also a murmur going round that Toulouse will be given a place as well so that's two clubs tat will feel shafted, maybe?

I mean what will it be like if we don't have a London club in Super League?  Certainly a couple of thousand people will have to go and watch London Skolars and try to support them into a promotion, yeah, fat chance of that happening eh?  So just assuming that Toulouse get the nod who else do we expect will be checking to see if they are standing on a trap door when the time comes around?

Wakefield?  Castleford?  Hull K.R.?  That's assuming that Loadsamoney Koukash is still bailing out that well-known money pit Salford, 2015 will be the time he will probably be hoping to see a few more bums on seats at Barton.

I expect there will be a few more sob-stories around before then eh?

Pugwash.

Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users