Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sheffield change

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

I see according to the main site that our home match against the Eagles has been brought forward to the Thursday evening for showing on Premier Sports.

#2 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,231 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

I see according to the main site that our home match against the Eagles has been brought forward to the Thursday evening for showing on Premier Sports.

Does that mean you'll have to switch the floodlights on?

Do they still work?

:tongue:

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#3 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:03 PM

Does that mean you'll have to switch the floodlights on?

Do they still work?

:tongue:

Ah, but you see BSJ, it will almost be the longest day but we might have to put them on for the last 10 minutes!!!

#4 vile rodders

vile rodders
  • Coach
  • 170 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

BSJ could you please give it a rest with your bland inane comments, you are by far

the most boring poster on these forums.

#5 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,433 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

BSJ could you please give it a rest with your bland inane comments, you are by far

the most boring poster on these forums.

Irritating is not the same as boring! And keep posting BSJ, it's all part of the game!

#6 gittinsfan

gittinsfan
  • Players
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:43 AM

Ifind that coolie and piggys mate are probably the most amusing posts on either forum.Long may they continue.
The next time I get a voucher for a holiday camp in Skeggie,i will send it to Coolie.
For the most part I find posts fronm BSJ at least interesting and normally informative.
GOR is never to be missed especially as I would guess him to be of asimilar age to myself.

BSJ....In reply to a comment from yourself on another thread, I am sure I remember the bottom right hand corner of the Mount being referred to as the 9'oil back in the distant sixties.

P.S.
What' happened to Harold. Another poster who was always worth reading!!!

#7 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,231 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:19 AM

From an administrator:

"This forum has an ignore feature to help you enjoy your posting.  Click on your name in the top right of the forum, then click "manage ignore prefs", then enter the name of the person you wish to ignore.  You can't ignore moderators or admins but you can ignore anyone else.  It's a great feature that allows those you don't like to blether on to nobody while everyone else gets on with posting."

HTH

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#8 RPH

RPH
  • Coach
  • 632 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:22 AM

From an administrator:

"This forum has an ignore feature to help you enjoy your posting.  Click on your name in the top right of the forum, then click "manage ignore prefs", then enter the name of the person you wish to ignore.  You can't ignore moderators or admins but you can ignore anyone else.  It's a great feature that allows those you don't like to blether on to nobody while everyone else gets on with posting."

HTH

using this feature would mean Coolie would be made redundant by all the Batley folk.

hey...what a thought...

Attached Files

#9 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,681 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:27 AM

Gittinfan thank you for such kind words

rph..just imagine these boards without me & piggy...

both villages need an idiot to raise a smile.

and long my it continue :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users