Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

That was weird!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,632 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

You'd think running over a black cat would smarten your tyres up but, actually, it makes a right mess of them.

Weird, eh?

;)

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#42 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,996 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:58 PM

I often think of QI quotes from episodes I've not seen in a while, but within a few days that particular episode is on telly.

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#43 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 17,953 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:47 AM

I often think of QI quotes from episodes I've not seen in a while, but within a few days that particular episode is on telly.

Any QI episode is on telly within a few days of anything, good ole Dave.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#44 Severus

Severus
  • Coach
  • 12,700 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:33 AM

Any QI episode is on telly within a few days of anything, good ole Dave.

Dave is great for passing the odd half hour.
Fides invicta triumphat

#45 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,696 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:08 AM

You'll make him blush. 

#46 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 17,953 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:18 AM

You'll make him blush. 

I'm ok with it, as long as it goes no further than a pint.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#47 Exiled Townie

Exiled Townie
  • Coach
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

Earlier this week I met up with a couple of lads I used to work with. One of them told us he is now living in Kent and has bought an old farm building that he and his wife are doing up.  One day he was on his own and had just finished work in the gutted shell of the building when his metal tape measure flew off his work bench straight across the room and smashed onto the wall opposite, a distance of about 20 feet away.  He is definitely not the kind of person to believe in anything supernatural and says there must be a logical explanation to what happened,(if he could only think of one)  but he said that for the next few days he was working there he was always 'twitching' and looking over his shoulder.   

Jamfree.gifth_jasmax001.jpglaughingstock.jpg
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." G.Orwell.
St Albans Centurions Website & St Albans Centurions Photo Site

#48 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 11:45 AM

You'd think running over a black cat would smarten your tyres up but, actually, it makes a right mess of them.

Weird, eh?

;)

I was walking home from a meeting on Thursday, when I saw a seagull get run over, there was a thump as it hit the car and rolled under, I thought it was roadkill, but when I got there it was just standing up, it then walked out of the road and sat on the verge by the petrol station, I thought it was going to roll over and die there, but it started preening it's feathers and when I went past yesterday it had gone.
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#49 Northern Sol

Northern Sol
  • 16,967 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

I was on a busman's holiday in Milan. I was sat in my hotel room playing some cheap car racing game. In the game, there were banner style adverts like you get at Formula One. What shook me was that one of them said "Hotel Marconi" - which was the name of the hotel that I was staying in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users