RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

EGM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

It was announced in the evening mail a few weeks ago that an EGM was to be held to produce the 2012 accounts to the Debenture holders.

Any up dates on this  and how is the financial Crisis situation ?

"we all make mistakes that's why they put rubbers on pencils"

#2 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,438 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 04:03 PM

I can't see why it's been termed an EGM. If it's to discuss the accounts I would have thought the usual AGM agenda would suffice. Surely an EGM is a special meeting called for a special purpose.

Posted Image

#3 soss

soss
  • Coach
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:45 PM

I think what D11 is after is the next meeting to discuss the crisis if there is one as its gone very quiet Michael.

Edited by soss, 01 June 2013 - 11:15 PM.

The fox running with the hounds

When you are in deep trouble, say nothing, and try to look as though you know what you're doing

#4 D11

D11
  • Coach
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:45 AM

I can't see why it's been termed an EGM. If it's to discuss the accounts I would have thought the usual AGM agenda would suffice. Surely an EGM is a special meeting called for a special purpose.

Michael  I think the confusion may be from the AGM early this year produced the 2010 and 2011 accounts that couldn't be shown any earlier.  The 2012 accounts should be presented to the Debenture holders at an AGM and maybe your correct and there should be 2 AGMs this year.

"we all make mistakes that's why they put rubbers on pencils"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users