• 577 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

Match Highlights

#3 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

i see warriors are blaming ref as per ? and uploaded a vid on you tube  ? every time you get beat you are blaming the refs decisions just take the defeat you got beat fairly on the day that 2 losses now on the trot think you better go back to basics and stop  moaning  i was at the game yesterday and the best team one and can you rem the ref pulling back st pats for some forward passes it evens it self out during the game so stop moaning and blaming other people good luck against dudly hill next week pmsl !!!! ps and east leeds week after  ????

#4 terryg

terryg
  • Coach
  • 577 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:27 AM

How come you think Hunslet posted the video?
I put the replay on because everyone at the ground thought it was a try except the linesman. What do you think? Try or not.

Edited by terryg, 02 June 2013 - 11:49 AM.

#5 dinosore

dinosore
  • Coach
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:46 AM

i see warriors are blaming ref as per ? and uploaded a vid on you tube  ? every time you get beat you are blaming the refs decisions just take the defeat you got beat fairly on the day that 2 losses now on the trot think you better go back to basics and stop  moaning  i was at the game yesterday and the best team one and can you rem the ref pulling back st pats for some forward passes it evens it self out during the game so stop moaning and blaming other people good luck against dudly hill next week pmsl !!!! ps and east leeds week after  ????
[/qTo be fair i don't think Warriors posted the video, Terry G was at the game and Terry always uploads at least highlights from any games he films, watching the game live yesterday i thought the touchjudge was spot on with the disallowed try, watching the highlights i'm not so sure, was very impressed with the young Hunslet winger Jake Corney, overall i thought Pats were just about good value for the victory although to lose by 14 points was a bit harsh on Warriors efforts.uote]

#6 big lad

big lad
  • Coach
  • 958 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:40 PM

Good video terry g, enjoyed the highlights even if im a warrior:-)
In Life, In Death, O Lord, abide with me
Have Faith, Have Belief

Posted Image

#7 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:51 PM

i see warriors

Are you getting a fee every time you mention Warriors on here?

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#8 P5O9

P5O9
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

#9 P5O9

P5O9
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:16 PM

Standooffhalf wot grudge or problem do u have with hunslet warriors exactly? Quite pathetic how u come on here and have a dig at them rather than to talk about how your own team locklane is doing. Get over it it's getting a bit sad

#10 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:13 PM

How come you think Hunslet posted the video?
I put the replay on because everyone at the ground thought it was a try except the linesman. What do you think? Try or not.

give the try they still won by 12 or 14 points so it didnt matter anyway ?

#11 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

Standooffhalf wot grudge or problem do u have with hunslet warriors exactly? Quite pathetic how u come on here and have a dig at them rather than to talk about how your own team locklane is doing. Get over it it's getting a bit sad

its not a grudge its just my view if you dont like it dont reply to it simple ?

#12 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:16 PM

Are you getting a fee every time you mention Warriors on here?

:tongue: ha ha

[/qTo be fair i don't think Warriors posted the video, Terry G was at the game and Terry always uploads at least highlights from any games he films, watching the game live yesterday i thought the touchjudge was spot on with the disallowed try, watching the highlights i'm not so sure, was very impressed with the young Hunslet winger Jake Corney, overall i thought Pats were just about good value for the victory although to lose by 14 points was a bit harsh on Warriors efforts.uote]

:tongue: ok

#13 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

its not a grudge its just my view if you dont like it dont reply to it simple ?

Of course it's a grudge. Every time you come on you only ever have a VIEW about Hunslet Warriors. Grow up.

#14 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

You went quiet for a while, but seem to be back.

For me you can carry on with your obsession as you are just showing everybody on here what a clown you are. It's not as if you show any knowledge of the game.

As they say "all publicity is good publicity" so keep it up saddo!

#15 P5O9

P5O9
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

Your right  its not a grudge it's an obsession! 

#16 terryg

terryg
  • Coach
  • 577 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:45 PM

give the try they still won by 12 or 14 points so it didnt matter anyway ?

Give the try and the game wold have restarted from a kick off on the half way instead of a scrum on the Hunslet 25. Which means that everything that happened after that point would have been totally different, would pats have scored soon after while the players were still complaining about the decision, No. Everything from that point would have been totally changed.

Yes things like that do matter.

#17 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

You went quiet for a while, but seem to be back.

For me you can carry on with your obsession as you are just showing everybody on here what a clown you are. It's not as if you show any knowledge of the game.

As they say "all publicity is good publicity" so keep it up saddo!

2 losses on the trot still a poor team i rem last year the same chat and yet yer still in this division ??? you must be a saddo to reply ? do me a favour  :sclerosis:

Edited by standooffhalf, 02 June 2013 - 07:46 PM.

#18 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:47 PM

Give the try and the game wold have restarted from a kick off on the half way instead of a scrum on the Hunslet 25. Which means that everything that happened after that point would have been totally different, would pats have scored soon after while the players were still complaining about the decision, No. Everything from that point would have been totally changed.

Yes things like that do matter.

ok 

#19 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

Your right  its not a grudge it's an obsession! 

yes if you say so same old same warriors no cunny or that scrum half you have no idea  good luck next week end of dont panic coz you lost 2 on the spin ?

#20 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

As I said, no knowledge of rugby. In fact you come across as a full on doylem. Nobody on here takes anything you have to say seriously. Keep up the obsession lad, I'll ask if you can be the Warriors mascot one week. :girlglasses:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Photos, video to follow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users