Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Pats v Hunslet Warriors

Photos video to follow

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:04 PM

As I said, no knowledge of rugby. In fact you come across as a full on doylem. Nobody on here takes anything you have to say seriously. Keep up the obsession lad, I'll ask if you can be the Warriors mascot one week. :girlglasses:

well you must be the thick doylem as you keep replying ? derrrrrrrr brain but keep it to rugby not insults the fact is if you read my post proply i mere said what ive seen in last few weeks warriors getting a beating twice on the trot if you carnt take that theres no place on here for people like you you get beat and you cry like a little child grow up and get sum balls you do talk utter pants mr giant ? ha ha   :girlinlove:

#22 Ratty

Ratty
  • Coach
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:05 PM

Many thanks for posting video terryg and thanks to dinosore and you for your fair and constructive comments. I thought the referee was abysmal and ruined what could have been a first class game. St. Pat's, in my opinion, were marginally the better team but Warriors put on a good show and the fourteen point margin somewhat flattered St. Pat's. Good luck to Pat's in the next round, you've got a great set of people there and deserve your success.

#23 standooffhalf

standooffhalf
  • Players
  • 80 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

Many thanks for posting video terryg and thanks to dinosore and you for your fair and constructive comments. I thought the referee was abysmal and ruined what could have been a first class game. St. Pat's, in my opinion, were marginally the better team but Warriors put on a good show and the fourteen point margin somewhat flattered St. Pat's. Good luck to Pat's in the next round, you've got a great set of people there and deserve your success.

here here well said  :tongue:

#24 too strong

too strong
  • Coach
  • 261 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

here here well said :tongue:

Why don't you tell us who you are you little clown? You've obviously been hurt or neglected by the warriors in some way, couldn't you get in team or wish you was but not good enough??

You need to see a therapist about your obsession and stop boring everybody on here everytime the warriors lose a game.

#25 Green Brigade

Green Brigade
  • Coach
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

Nothing wrong with that try.

#26 P5O9

P5O9
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

Nothing wrong with that try.

The Ref is stood close to the incident waves play on but still goes to liner who is 50 yard away and has bodies in way of his view. Can't understand it, but got told warrior's had plenty of chances after that and didn't make them count so well done pats

#27 Ryan hair

Ryan hair
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

The ref looked as if he had a decent game and the decisions he made seemed correct. Thought the try that the touch judge disallowed was a good try or I mussed the reason on the video. Can I just ask why do refs sometimes ask there touchies and sometimes don't even look at them. I watched east hull on Saturday and twice the ref gave tries when the linesman where stood with something to discuss. Twice he waved them away. Like I heard people shouting "what's the point in having them" . Some refs use them and some just use them for forward passes IMO. What u think?

#28 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

Due to the varying skills, confidence  and experience of TJs, some refs will have complete faith in them and some less so.. As time passes the relationships should get better.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#29 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 05:19 PM

Standooffhalf wot grudge or problem do u have with hunslet warriors exactly? Quite pathetic how u come on here and have a dig at them rather than to talk about how your own team locklane is doing. Get over it it's getting a bit sad

He's not Lock Lane. I remember from a topic from last season he mentioned his team was Hunslet old boys.

#30 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

He's not Lock Lane. I remember from a topic from last season he mentioned his team was Hunslet old boys.

Don't think he did , someone else said he was an Old Boy!

#31 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

Pretty sure he did. Hes not Lock Lane anyway.

#32 Cutsyke Raiders

Cutsyke Raiders
  • Coach
  • 430 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

Don't think he did , someone else said he was an Old Boy!

http://www.totalrl.c...iors/?p=2485703

#33 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:21 AM

Maybe he supports Lock Lane now due to the Old Boys finishing 4th out of 10 in the PENNINE LEAGUE!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Photos, video to follow