RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Myton v Skirlaugh

Predictions?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

You might get a game if you go back down mate!

#22 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:54 PM

If Myton are gonna turn it around it has to start now I wouldn't write Dockers or east hull of to be down there wiv Their inconsistent form either some derby games to come too in next few weeks so the pressure could soon switch

#23 Bigtackle

Bigtackle
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:42 PM

I still think it is early days,some teams will adapt to the firmer grounds & some will not. From what I saw last night Skirlaugh have a mobile pack & some speed on the edges so they may be able to get a few results. Dockers looked very poor last week against Skirlaugh so I would not rule them out of being near the wrong end of the table. East Hull will do well if they can keep their players fit I actually think they may actually make the 6. Myton have more skill than all of the Hull teams but I think they are in trouble, and I agree with another poster they have no back up players, I have watched their A team a few times, pretty poor so even if they avoid the drop it may only be a matter of time, cos since Spence has chucked the Great Britain gig he can no longer tempt players with promises of glory.

#24 The Dog Walker

The Dog Walker
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:47 PM

Was at the Derby last night both teams gave it there all, but one thing that I did notice was the lack of idea in attack from both sides. Skirlaugh did deserve there win just. Young No13 from Skirlaugh played well and no 11 for Myton looked good.

#25 codecracker

codecracker
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hull reporter you talk about you can see other hull teams being " Down there " have you looked at the table and how many wins Dockers and East Hull Have. Dockers 2 and Easts hull 3 points off the top. West Hull are starting to pick up points but are inconsistent at home at the minute no mention of them from you.

#26 hull reporter

hull reporter
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:14 PM

Yes you're right not ruling west hull out without 2 interceptions and a lose kick I think it was east hull would of won that from what I saw I was thinking of their depth of players they've got and may be ex 18-20's from fc they cud get I follow all hull teams so don't favour any
  • codecracker likes this

#27 west is best

west is best
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:29 PM

He must be able to play for both but doubt whether gateshead will let him play again after the way spence abused him last night playing him for the full 80 but then every one knows spence only worries about tony spence i will pick you up on one point all the bench got a game so you must of heard wrong but yes i do agree the bench was poor and hullfan you seem to have inside info in myton thought they had some decent players in their a-team

#28 Bigtackle

Bigtackle
  • Players
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:51 PM

I thought the 11 for Myton and the 1 for Skirlaugh both played really well and caused lots of problems, I agree about the young 13 for Skirlaugh he ran some really good lines, I also thought that young prop for Skirlaugh had a good go against a big pack, couple of players for the future there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users