Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Matt Calland

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:56 PM

I was talking to someone at today' game who is a good source of information and the St. Helens coach is part of the 'deal' between our two clubs. When the Saints have no call on the coach, which is very luxurious indeed, we have first dibs on it.

Of course some will not accept this as good business sense but I thank goodness they aren't running the club!!!

Blackhawk, I can't really decipher your message above so you may want to 'remind' us of what you are on about and why it should concern you?

Pugwash.

We pay money I believe £1000 a month for the privilege wake up & realise we are being managed by Saints.
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#22 Leagueforall

Leagueforall
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

LAKESIDE

Dual Registration and Ian Talbot has just not worked out. Time to play the trump card and get Matt Calland in the hot seat. He has the club at heart and works at Hopwood Hall - simple

What about him being HEAD COACH at Rochdale Mayfield ARLFC as well you ain't mentioned that! Has his finger on the Rochdale RL Pulse!

#23 Lakeside

Lakeside
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:25 PM

LAKESIDE

Dual Registration and Ian Talbot has just not worked out. Time to play the trump card and get Matt Calland in the hot seat. He has the club at heart and works at Hopwood Hall - simple

What about him being HEAD COACH at Rochdale Mayfield ARLFC as well you ain't mentioned that! Has his finger on the Rochdale RL Pulse!

Yes fair enough point taken. Lets hope that the Hornets Board have their finger on the pulse

#24 ornit4ever

ornit4ever
  • Coach
  • 431 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:15 PM

DUEL REGISTRATION  AND IAN TALBOT HAS JUST NOT WORKED............ Err let me see, we have only one more away game to play but we have FIVE home games yet to play and we are in third spot in the league table :sclerosis:  Mmmm??

RUGBY LEAGUE WITHOUT ROCHDALE HORNETS IS LIKE AN UNSHARPENED PENCIL, THERES NO POINT?

#25 Lakeside

Lakeside
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:18 PM

It was a female person at Hornets that told Matt the he was not up to the job I am reliably informed

#26 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:34 PM

Female or male, that comment must of hurt. But being patronised seems to be a common trait at the moment around here. God knows why he still wants the job!
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#27 Expat exile

Expat exile
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:03 AM

Female or male, that comment must of hurt. But being patronised seems to be a common trait at the moment around here. God knows why he still wants the job!

It was a female person at Hornets that told Matt the he was not up to the job I am reliably informed

from a good source, reliably informed, what the paper said, an insider at the club, a local man in the know.......

BORE OFF - if you know something say it, had your chance last night to 'front - up' but let me see....

I work away

I had to get home for my tea

I had a twisted sock

£20????

blah blah blah

#28 Lakeside

Lakeside
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

from a good source, reliably informed, what the paper said, an insider at the club, a local man in the know.......

BORE OFF - if you know something say it, had your chance last night to 'front - up' but let me see....

I work away

I had to get home for my tea

I had a twisted sock

£20????

blah blah blah

Board member obviously

#29 Expat exile

Expat exile
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:48 PM

Bored more like

#30 Lakeside

Lakeside
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

Matt was not at the Under 20's on Saturday morning? Unless I just missed seeing him which I doubt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users