TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Town V Leigh predictions.

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:52 PM

i think hes still away mate. i dont think hell be playing but i could be wrong.

Interesting to see the deluded ones are trying to stir it up about Carter....... Perhaps they should look at their own club first... locals wanting out and two of their world class international superstars gone.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#122 scott

scott
  • Workington
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:53 PM

2 world class superstars pora and who

#123 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:00 AM

2 world class superstars pora and who

That Frenchman who was supposedly released to go and try his luck in Australia....

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#124 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:54 AM

Interesting to see the deluded ones are trying to stir it up about Carter....... Perhaps they should look at their own club first... locals wanting out and two of their world class international superstars gone.

I wouldn't bother about what they have to say Otto. Going by their same logic Calvert and Sice must have been dropped today as well as they are unavailable, it's no different, on holiday, christening, etc, they are all dropped. They don't have that many locals to start with!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#125 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:15 AM

Careful Keith Mr Mullet will be getting upset and make you the anti - christ again!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#126 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

Correct Keith - Haven wouldn't be able to put a tam of locals out.
One game this season - 3 Cumbrians in their 13.

#127 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 296 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:07 PM

BKM is a birdbrain anyway
bluewhitearmy

#128 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,711 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:15 PM