TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Team for Leigh

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 906 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

Tvboy you need to take a look at our line ups in the league this season it's clear you don't have a clue regarding the dr, silly silly post

#42 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:13 AM

What an idiot. Check your facts before spouting rubbish

#43 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

Hope you do your school homework better than this TVBoy!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#44 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

What a misguided bunch they are eh Bart. We don't use the DR system like you lot, hence we are not getting a Wigan half back. We only use a Wigan player who is under 23 years old when we have injuries like the list we have. Seems to me that you lot openly welcome Widnes players of any age instead of your fit ones. Win at all costs eh. I hope we batter you today in every department. Clubs like yours are the reason this game is in a mess.

well what an uninformed idiot you are. name 1 game where we have dropped one of our lads for a widnes player. today shaun briscoe is playing because our full back is on his holidays. weve never used more than 2 dr players in a game. but im pretty certain you have. now crawl back under your rock and look at the facts before you spout your rubbish.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#45 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:55 AM

it looks as though its calders who has been dropped for flynn. dont think anyone can realistically make an arguement against that after last thursday.

#46 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:00 AM

Yeh maybe some guys are to comfortable . I applaud shake ups and keeping guys on their toes . Perform or else whoever you are !! That DR post was ridiculous and wildly incorrect. Has he not seen all the posts from fans wanting more use of it ?! That should tell him we've used it very cautiously and when needed . And clubs like us dont mess up the game , we hold the game up from the bedrock and are the historical heartbeat of the sport , as is this area . It's easy to look down on lesser teams and have an easy dig but its also cheap .Fans should remember everything is cyclical and there are ups and downs ,be careful how smug you are ! Leigh have had a few teensy problems haven't they recently ??

Edited by DavidM, 09 June 2013 - 09:08 AM.

#47 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 906 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

Silence says it all!!

#48 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:42 AM

What a misguided bunch they are eh Bart. We don't use the DR system like you lot, hence we are not getting a Wigan half back. We only use a Wigan player who is under 23 years old when we have injuries like the list we have. Seems to me that you lot openly welcome Widnes players of any age instead of your fit ones. Win at all costs eh. I hope we batter you today in every department. Clubs like yours are the reason this game is in a mess.

#49 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:45 AM

as well as talking rubbish about our use of the DR system your last sentence shows you really have got a short memory.

#50 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 11:05 AM

More bail outs than the belgrano

#51 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:52 PM

brett is playing(probably from the bench), so i have no idea what the team will be lol

#52 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,099 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:58 PM

Today's team is...

Briscoe

Miller

Mossop

Connor

Flynn

Lupton

C Phillips

Dowes

Mattinson

Coward

Morris

Walne

Olstrum

Subs - Thackray, Carter, Shackley, B Phillips

#53 goingupthetown

goingupthetown
  • Coach
  • 112 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:06 PM

What a misguided bunch they are eh Bart. We don't use the DR system like you lot, hence we are not getting a Wigan half back. We only use a Wigan player who is under 23 years old when we have injuries like the list we have. Seems to me that you lot openly welcome Widnes players of any age instead of your fit ones. Win at all costs eh. I hope we batter you today in every department. Clubs like yours are the reason this game is in a mess.

Ha.....unlucky fool :tongue: Egg/face springs to mind, enjoy your journey home, if you even bothered to venture up that is....... :shout:

#54 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,355 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:28 PM

Doubly annoying when the DR players win the match !! Ouch that hurts

#55 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 906 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:08 PM

N ur home town referee gives u a lot of funny pens n we still beat ya! Up the town

#56 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 512 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:10 PM

What a misguided bunch they are eh Bart. We don't use the DR system like you lot, hence we are not getting a Wigan half back. We only use a Wigan player who is under 23 years old when we have injuries like the list we have. Seems to me that you lot openly welcome Widnes players of any age instead of your fit ones. Win at all costs eh. I hope we batter you today in every department. Clubs like yours are the reason this game is in a mess.

Keep hoping lad :D you sir, are without doubt, the end of a bell :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users