Life Patrons Scheme

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 881 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

Barrow Raiders are pleased to announce the launch of a new scheme aimed at raising much-needed funds for the club.

The Life Patrons scheme is aimed at supporters aged 60 and above and will cost takers £1,000 plus VAT (£1,200 in total). In return they will receive a season ticket for life (subject to normal season ticket conditions), the title Life Patron and a framed citation acknowledging their support of the club. Additionally a list of all Life Patrons will be prominently displayed in the Craven Park boardroom.

The scheme is to be limited to no more than 50 members and will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

Club chairman David Sharpe said “It is well publicised that we are trying to clear debts which are holding back the development of the club both on and off the pitch and I feel this scheme can give us a short term injection of cash whilst at the same time it gives decent value for money. As a club we don’t want to simply get the begging bowl out; we want supporters who are willing to back us financially to get something in return and the Life Patrons scheme does just that. If we can sell all 50 memberships it will be a tremendous uplift for us as we battle to stabalise the club’s finances.”

Any supporter wishing to become a Life Patron can do so at the Rugby Shop at Scott Street or by contacting any director on match days.

FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#2 mick wilson

mick wilson
  • Coach
  • 4,472 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:52 PM

Grand idea (see what I did there) no seriously good idea, hope enough folk take up this value for money offer.

#3 Gus Tyson

Gus Tyson
  • Coach
  • 123 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

nice idea,

why not do the same thing but scale it down so 50 or over its £2000 + vat, 40 or over it £3000 + vat and so on.

the club is desperate for funds so its got to be worth a shot

#4 southsider

southsider
  • Coach
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:31 PM

I was thinking that 68 and overs should be £500. ahem !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users